Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CorpHart's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've played WoW since Beta. Recently got into roleplaying during the.. Second year, I believe. I'm a writer, love to be involved in major, deep storylines in which, every character involved goes through changes. Can't think of anything else!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After playing Warcraft 1, 2, and 3. I was completely pumped when they announced World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I've been searching for a nice RP server, and thought I'd try this one out. Your 'recruitment' ways are pretty good as well, I can only imagine how good the RPers are that you let in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I love all kinds of RP. Whether it's relaxing in a tavern, laughing and having an ale, to battles within the jungles of Stranglethorn. I don't limit myself to only one kind of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, would have to be human warriors. They remind me of Knight's, and when I was younger, I loved knight's.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations... Hm. Well, I'm hoping this server will be able to make me look forward to roleplaying after a long day, I expect most of the RPers to be good with grammar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: To be completely honest, I haven't look THAT much into the rules yet. Still looking around the site while I'm making this application.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a dark night, a light rain poured in from the heavens. It was usually like this in Darkshire, no signs of the beautiful sun, the screams and howls of the worgen at night. It was enough to keep most up at night, enough to keep us from getting a wink of much needed sleep. My name, is Saviero De'Vante Nor'el, I am a mercenary traveling through these parts, assigned by the noble, Lord Danovich to make sure a package gets through the Deadwind Pass. But.. after coming here, I feel almost guilty for not staying to assist the Nightwatch. These men and women fight constantly to ensure peace is kept within their tiny part of the town when just over the hill, dozens of hungry worgen snarl and growl, just waiting for someone to wander outside the borders of the small town.
As if that wasn't enough, there's undead in the nearby graveyards, though mindless, they've proven to be a small thorn in the side of all people here. The large, black wolves keep most people from walking along the road during the night. Sometimes I wonder, why don't they just gather their belongings and make way to Lakeshire, or Westfall. It's as if they hold unto something long gone, hoping, no... Praying that reinforcement will come and cleanse this land of all it's filth. No sense to be worrying about it now, I should get some sleep before the road ahead...
(The first part is 'Journal Mode'. Seems like Saviero's talking to himself and such! This second part will be more like a story, I suppose.)

The sun shined through the darkness of the trees for only a moment, morning had come. A large man, at least seven feet tall, walked into the tavern. His skin was a dark blue, his long, white hair flowed down to his back, stopping at his lower back. His eyes glowed dimly, a kal'dorei. He wore little more than robes, old rags meant for traveling. In his right hand, he held a staff, leaning on it as if he needed it for support. However, concealed within his robe was a long elven blade and two daggers attached to his boots. He looked towards the barkeeper, who quickly pointed upstairs. The tall elf slowly walked up the stairs, upon reaching the top, his eyes moved towards the sleeping man on a bed. It was Saviero, enjoying what sleep he could before the long trip. Grunting lightly, the kal'dorei made his way over to the bed and smacked Saviero's head with his long staff. The mercenary, bolted up, grabbing his dagger and pointing it towards the kal'dorei. Anger written on his face, he growled lightly before speaking, "Of -course- it's ye, Sandos... it's always ye. Only ye would 'ave the nerve te wake me up during such a pleasant dream...".
Sandos smiled, his elven fangs barely showing as he opened his mouth, quickly closing it, he decided to simply wave a hand, beckoning Saviero to get ready and follow him. The tall elf turned, heading downstairs to check on their horses. As the kal'dorei disappeared, Saviero smiled, shaking his head and sliding out of bed. This would be a long journey...

And, done.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing more to ask! Just hope I did this whole thing right.
Consider yourself Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You're in :D Great introduction. Don't forget to /join chat upon logging in, it's where all chats go in. LFG is used for RP corrections and can be considered a LookingForRP channel.

Enjoy your time here, and feel free to PM me with any questions.