Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello, Morkey here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've played WoW for 3 years, whereof about 1 year and 6 months i role played (that is until today) I commonly RP outside the game so ofc I know what Rp is.
The server I used to play on were on “the shat´tar” and im more known among the Heavy RP:ers there…

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Sweden so, i, Of course speak Swedish as primary language :p.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well My father gave me the game as a birthday present, (Warcraft Reign of chaos)
SO I tried it, and That was a interesting game I must say, first time I played a game with orcs humans elfs and so on ^^ Also a time later I bought The frozen throne.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I were looking for a server witch are a RP server and have NO problems of Gold spammers, beggers, and see godplaying people witch can never be touched.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)Hm, I enjoy the Rp of a burning battlefield with the clash of steal, to sit in a Inn and Drink a beer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
MY favorite race are the orc, warrior,
For me they are very Honourable and well, I've enjoyed to RP as one the most .

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent people, no Godgaming beggars or spammers, to have lots of fun! 

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well this idea of posting this for approval is a great idea, so there wont be people who would be like "Hm it stands Rp... whatever that is /carebear"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I rather start In village witch doesn't exists, The undead have been ravaging the nearest villages in the region were the village strandford resides, its night and the endless undead army are getting closer and closer to the city, the moon shines bright, making it possible for a scout to see the army marching towards Strandford, as he rides as fast as he can past bushes, trees, and rocks, making him ride, desperately, to reach the town in time, as he arrives he rushes towards the local home of the council leader, he reports the news, and even how much he explains again and again and again the leader still doesn't listen.)

Why didn't he listen?
A bright light…
“Sir! Their Numbers are too great, We must evacuate the village now!”
He looked at me with his eye's, cold angry eye's.
“Sir! If we are to save the women and the children, we must start now, before they start the att-…”
“THIS VILLAGE, have stood Untouchable, unbreakable for these years CAUSE of OUR elite guards…
It will never fall, Now leave me before i make you… leave…” He yelled out at me, hes saliva nearly spitting towards me as his face started to turn a little red, and I looked at him, this… madman! And I ran out desperately trying to provoke the women to leave the village and go to safety.

Then I begun to run towards my house, to my beloved Stella and our childe Limna, I were just about sixty yards away from the house as I herd the Village bell slamming wild and then, a large crash of Stone braking stone, The attack of the undead, had begun…
Why… didn't i run to Stella and make sure she and Limna came to safety…
Stella…
I ran towards the main gate to help the defenders to hold their ground so ATLEAST some could escape.
Then something hitted me from behind, last memories…
A woman running with a childe in her arms? Wait… Ste…lla…?
Darkness surrounds me, everything fades to black…
My consciousness returns slowly as someone is shaking my shoulders, I look with my blurry eyes.
Stefan?
Why Are you lying here?! Why are you only easily hurted like this wile the others are half dead?!
Fear were Burning in his eye's, and I held my palm on my forehead, my head felt like an anvil with a crazed smith slashing his hammer down on it.
“Stella… I need to find stella…”
There was a long silence before Stefan ended it.
“Stella? She's… If She isn't waiting for you with all the others then she's DEAD, Now lets go!”
I glared at him, I was full of disgust by his words and I clearly stated “No, I will not leave until I'm sure…”
So I stood up, and slowly walking towards where I last saw her, my Stella.
He said nothing…

The stench of Smoke, burnt flesh were nearly too much for my senses to handle for the moment, still dizzy from the hit on my head.
The Howling of the undead, seemed to be not so far away, as I past by the half eaten corpses, I dared not to look too close.
My memory darkens, Strength is leaving my body…

As I past throu the ghouls, and… The Zombies… saw them devoureing the people I once knew, I felt like I were going to throw up, But they seems to ignore me somehow, and then I saw her, lying near the Inn, named “brew and stew” I stopped, and the terror started to be risen within me
and I ran towards her, Screaming in Despair as much as my lungs allowed, falls to my knees before her.
Stella…
I took her body in my arms and screamed in despair once more… as my tear started to flow I felt a sharp quick pain, of something penetrating throu my back and chest.
I slowly looked over my right shoulder.
Stefan?
“Why… what… we… stef…”
And I fell down upon Stella, grief within my body and soul.
“WELL atleast now, I got something that RIGHTFULLY would be mine!
And then I saw her… in hes right arm,
Limna…!
He turned around cuddling with the childe… MY childe.
My eyes darkens, footsteps slowly… slowly disappearing, Gone, The flames…
Darkness, no strength left… A bright… Light?
Oh there she is!
She's standing at the house, smiling at me wile her hand rests on her belly lightly.
I walks towards her proudly, and kisses her cheek holding my arms around her.
Why didn't he Listen?
One final tear falls down from Aileron as he passes away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well! Only thing I would like to ask is if you enjoyed the tale of a dying man.
And! I were looking for were the server Relm list names were and I couldn't find it So I would appreciate if I would got told were I could find that (That is, if I get approved).
Well, I saw a few spelling errors, but it was nothing BIG, really. Just witch instead of "which", and stuff like that.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, SWEDIE! (:D See what I did thar?)
Renown0 Wrote:Well, I saw a few spelling errors, but it was nothing BIG, really. Just witch instead of "which", and stuff like that.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, SWEDIE! (:D See what I did thar?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awsome! hah, well i know that i got a little problem with that X) But Well, i´ll be wiser now!
haha :oops:
Make sure to take a look at the Grammar and Spelling guides found around the site, in the Articles and Guides forums and in the Review section, we do have a rule on keyboard skills after all!

Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay here but keep in mind; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.