Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Binding's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I am an overall kind person who is very loveable and has a gift of being able to be loved by all, but enough bragging about my gift. I enjoy many things including: video games, roleplaying, and writing. I can adapt to pretty much anything you throw at me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the grand USA. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Ha, believe it or not it was the Warcraft episode of Southpark. I had played Warcraft 3 and liked the lore. Then I watched the episode and suddenly wanted to play. I in fact just recently quit retail WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?: I am going to be honest. Your server was the first I saw, but I had believed it was only Horde. Anyway, I went to another server but one of the GMs was just so...bad. That she kind of me pushed me away from staying. Oh, don't worry. I was not banned from it or anything. I just stopped liking it. So I came to your server again, looked deep wiithin it, and found it to be well...awesome.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I guess I can label my favorite kind of roleplay is 'deep drama roleplay'. A good definition of this is "Roleplay that which is not boring!" A conversation between two people should be exciting and not like a dog trying to talk to a human...whatever that means..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Ummm, I would say Night Elf. I always did enjoy the thought of a society where the women are in charge...*sighs* I am such a submissive man. And hey, they are tall! Tall purplse elves make me happy! Anyway, my favorite class is the rogue...as OP as they are. They are still awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?: Well, they are not high. If I am able to log into this server and not see perverted chat in your /chat channel and be able to find rp. Then I shall be happy. But I guess that will not be happening since you seem to have a zero tolerence for perverted chat.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The language ruke, most likely because It was one of the main reasons I left my last server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well here is the first few paragraphs of chapter 1 of my book. It's not perfect considering I have to revise it.

The night was young, the full moon giving off its peaceful glow. Though despite the tranquil setting the usual thugs were running rampant around the city. Murder, rape, or even kidnappings. Anything happened at night. Nekros, the city had gained the name of Nekros, meaning dead. The city was dead, a lost cause, a waste to try and save. Is it possible to say things have gotten worst?

A cult had recently appeared. Or at least what the people consider a cult. Little to none is known about them, other then that you do not ask to join. They make you.

Though the chaos made people fear leaving their homes, one man fought against the fear and fights to survive day by day. His name was Von, a tall man with gorgeous snake like eyes and messy hair. He was one of the few with a decent job. He worked at "Haven" a bar downtown where the worst scum of Nekros came to relax and get drunk. It was quiet at the moment, it was pass midnight and most already headed home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope, but all I have to ask is... is that a chicken in the pot?
Nooo, it's a turkey!

WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Remember to /join chat in-game, because that's the kewl place where all the kewl peeps chat! If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM. :D

Oh, you might want to expand on those answers! Going into detail is a good thing, you can never make them too long. :D Oh, and...

OMGYAYHAPPYDAY, NIGHT ELVES! <3