Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Artimes Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I would say I tend to try and get groups together more then anything. It doesn't matter what I'm doing as long as I'm doing it with someone, I tend to spend alot of my time putting a group together for a task someone else wants to do. Because I have fun no matter what.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, Florida currently but Upstate New York is home. By Upstate New York I mean middle of nowhere farm-country where I had 20 people in my graduating class and it's 30 minutes to the closest restaurant. My primary language is English but I know a decent amount of Spanish and Portuguese, I wouldn't say fluent though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Diablo what seems like decades ago at this point. Since I was really impressed with Diablo I got Warcraft 2, and I've been in love with the franchise since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've played on private servers before, the idea of a "Fun-Server" never appealed to me, and instant servers seem to defeat the purpose of playing the game. I have tried to get into RP servers several times before but either through low population or just really lax RP standards those servers have served as disappointments. After reading the rules section and the breakdown of the server rates I was sold.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Really any kind of roleplay where I can feel like I'm part of the story through my character. I don't like to be the center the story but I like helping push the story forward.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably Troll, I like their laid back attitudes and rasta tendencies. My favorite classes are Hunter and Priest. Hunters I like because their fun to play solo, and Priests because I enjoy healing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm just hoping to have a few adventures where I can feel like part of the story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. It's a pretty simple concept that too many servers overlook but without if you can't have a good RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"I'm keeping this journal as a promise to my beloved Lilly whom waits for me in Stormwind in case anything happens to me so that she may know my story;

In my twenty first year I have joined the Explorer's League so I can see the world. So far on my first expedition I have contracted a goblin who gaurentees me he can build a vessel that will take me to Northrend in one day. I don't trust the goblin but my desire to explore this unknown terrain has me very excited, the wonders that I might find there. For now I must rest but if the goblin keeps his promise I shall be writing my next entry in Northrend"

The page falls out of the journal the orc scouts found near a block of ice with a rocket frozen firmly inside, before a short orc picks the page up and throws it into the fire with the rest of the journal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My writing skills aren't that good, that's why I prefer to play it through the speech of my character and not write fan-fic, so sorry if my story is bad.