Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nerverive's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a very calm person. I never get angry or mad when something bad happens to me. The source of this calm is that I am a true optimist. My personality is based upon optimism. I love to help others. When I do something, I do it for good. (That's the same in wolrd of warcraft) When there's help needed, I come if I'm able to. My friends can count on me as I'm an honest and reliable person. I used to play only the supporter classes in the game. I'm planning to be a miner, engineer and a cook in the game - again: just to help others (Repair Bot). I'm a shy person too. I don't really like to talk abaut myself... I hope we get to know each other inside the Wolrd of Warcraft :).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from hungary and my primary language is hungarian. I can speak english much better than write it. I suppose I'll learn something on the server. I was born on the 17th of March 1991.

How did you get into Warcraft?
Well, first of all I had this friend of mine who played Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness all day. I used to sit next to him and watch him play. Then I got my first PC for Xmas. What was the first game that was installed on it? Yes. It was Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. After a few moths I've heard of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos... and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne expansion. I've done all the missions in these games so I've got involved in the Warcraft history. After a year or two, World of Warcraft has finally arrived. I bought it one the second week it appeared. It was wonderful. To live the story. To play the story... and even extend the story. I never played "live Role Play" in my language roleplaying is really hard. The names of weapons, armors, spells etc. are annoying to my ears. I like Role Play while it's English... Oh by the way, In the dormitary school we sometimes play MAGUS - I like that.

What made you seek our server over others?
Well, first of all: Role Play. From all the offical servers there were, I chose the RP server: Moonglade. (The reason I'm not playing anymore is that I have no money. I won't go back either because It's just too much). My account expired exactly on the 21th of May. After this date, I played alongside my friends on funservers. Finally, I got bored with everything that's Burning Crusade, LvL70 with the LvL80 talents and so on. My idea was to switch server as fast as I can, but I didn't want no funservers anymore, so I begun to find a Role Play server that has 3.1.3. I didn't find any! I gave up and gone back to the retarded funservers (but still seeking for the perfect server). After days I finally found the Conquest of the Horde. And it's wonderful!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Any types. I would even try "live" Role Play in English. But my favorite type when a few players come together and form a legend. (Exaple: Farlin, the elven priest, the wise gathered forces of light against an approaching evil in Ashenvale. He gathered only heroes with pure heart. Dwinn the noble dwarf paladin, Shun the widow mage who turned her face to the light after her husband's death and Anurinduron the human warrior, who had once cleansed his soul in the well of eternity granting him great power and wisdom joined Farlin's glittering and brave assembly. - these heroes are players who love to roleplay, the story was written by my IRL friend Thomas, and we made this whole thing happen on a server we used to play. We managed to wipe out every sparkling dark from Ashenvale. This we made is a legend for us now.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
The Dwarfs. I love them. They are tough but still great humorists. Their history is legendary. The titans and the shaping of the world, the war of the three hammers... I think it's great. The dwarf is a race, evolved from titans, a great evolution! They still bear the marks of the titans in their language, and their ability to once again take up the stoneform for a short period of time.

What are your expectations of this server?
My expectations? To find mature players, to ascend an even higher experience inside the magical world of World of Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
Maturity! I really hope to see mature people on this server, and I've got a feeling that I will! Respect is important too. I hope players will respect me as I will surely respect them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

Cruelstorm the old ork shaman was standing outside the walls of Orgrimmar. His friend Garrosh stood alongside him. They fought great battles together at their time. Now they were both old and weak. Cruelstorm could still use his natural powers to heal his wounds and cure his diseases but only for a short period before they returned. Garrosh, as an old veteran warrior had lost one of his eyes and got a huge incurable gash on his back. It was a magical wound he gained when he was fighting against the Dragon Queen Onyxia. It was a great fight. He remembered every single moment.

As written in his diary:
"Date: unknown.
Were out in this dirthole for a week now. It is cold and our food supplies are running low. A few dragon guards were sent out and now patrolling. She can feel our presence. Cruelstorm used all of his mana, creating a huge crack in the mountain. We thought we can assassinate her far away from her guardian's eyes. But the mountain was harder to beat. Cruelstorm had almost killed us all as the shards flew right toward us. At the last moments Krazush the only warlock with us summoned raining fire and the shards did not reach us. The first plan had failed so we went over to the entrance. It was monstrous. Trembling fear and unbearable heat. Our leader Gro'korum the great warrior shouted and was on his charge. Our hearts filled with bravery, our blood with adrenalin. As we charged, our armor reflected the red fires of the burning mouth of Onyxia's lair."

The rest of the diary is burnt and can't be read.

'Hey, Cruel!' - said Garrosh
Cruelstorm replied with a glint of smile.
'Remember the 'ol girl? We'd burnt our skins there for nothin'. I'm tellin' you it was a waste of time!'
The calm shaman did not reply. Suddenly, he wonderigly gazed at Garrosh. - 'Don't tell me you remember that day!' - he sad at last.
'Wha'? I've lost my half skin there! You were too busy using your great powers to kill the hatchlings while Iwas fightin' with the remaining guards. Fool you could have saved my precious hide but your hunger for achiving an even greater natural power blinded you!'

Cruelstorm turned back now, and looked int o the far distance and said: 'I know that the hunger for power is not all. Once you have the power you were looking for, there's another level... even higher than your previous ever was. You cannot understand this, warrior. Your strength is limited. The nature, is unlimited! I CALL FORTH THE GREAT POWER OF STORM, EARTH AND FIRE! - he shouted with his eyes turned up, letting his eyelip cover his retinae.

An enormous explosion. Dust. Disappearance and the fading voice of Cruelstorm: Overpowering energy...

Garrosh stands alone outside Orgrimmar's wall from that day. Seeking for any sign of Cruelstorm and hoping that once, he can surpass his strength and reach for power.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that I haven't made too many mistakes. ;-)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Great introduction, don't forget to /join chat for all your chats. Have a great time.
Extremly fast! Thank you :)