Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Conquest of the Horde, TL;DR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright. I'm writing this up because I've noticed a disturbing trend from a massive group of people as of late. And that's knocking our server lore. Saying it's not "believable", or that official lore is much better.

CoTH is -not- a blizzard owned "franchise". We are our own server, run by non-blizzard employees. Meaning, that to keep shit from going stagnant, and stale, we have to come up with our own ideas to progress the world we live in. Otherwise, it gets very, very boring. I understand people may not like it. While that's great and all, here's what you can do.

Go back to retail.

Mean? Maybe. But our server is played as an -RP- server. We progress things. Why? Because we can. Much like a pen and paper RP, we don't focus on PvP, or PvE, but character interaction, and the shape of the IC world our characters act in. So, unlike Blizzard, our concearn lies where our player bases concern is, and that's logical, interesting RP.

Again, if you guys insist on complaining, go ahead and leave. We've got more than enough people who appreciate us for what we are.
Seconded. Even though I still think that them Tauren should attack Ratchet.
I like how the server has moved forward you can see the world change infront of you and I think that makes RPing in it a lot more interesting.
I third this.
I should throw in that I would rather people -not- leave. If you feel something is completely out of the ordinary and you truly cannot think of a rational reason why we may take a storyline in a certain direction, please feel free to address it in a constructive manner, whether here in the forums (probably here in GD or in Roleplay Ideas) or in a PM.

That said, anyone who instead opts to take an insulting and disrespecting route will very likely get a suspension (or banning, if that type of behavior has been experienced several times before).

Thanks, folks!
Rensin Wrote:Go back to retail.
I loled.

Retail sucks. If you're really unhappy with CotH, good luck finding something better.

If you just want to PvP/PvE, though. Retail is wonderful. :)