Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darnassus Special Mount - Moonsaber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently went to buy my Blood Elf her swift mount, after buying it I saw the "Rare Mount" vendor, while this mount may not be a "rare" one, perhaps you could add a mount person for reputation mounts or just add this mount to the saber handler. But anyways, I was wondering if the Swift Moonsaber could be added into these mounts. The link below is to thottbot and shows the saber, I have also given the item code. =) Hope this gets added!

http://thottbot.com/i46759

Item Name: Swift Moonsaber.

Item Code: 46759

Requires: Exalted with the city of Darnassus.
There's actually already an equivalent of this mount on there, heh. It's called Swift Darnassian Mistsaber. Page 2 of the Rare Mount vendor. ;)
I'm somewhat hesitant to make every mount available for every race. I don't want the races to lose their... well, one of their racial 'advantages' by letting other races ride any of their mounts. For the moment (until I hear a good argument otherwise, that is), I feel the few mounts that don't have a racial requirement are decent for the time being.

For example, if I were an orc (oh wait, I am! RAWR!) and suddenly started seeing humans riding wolves around, I'd be a bit irked. Besides, in my opinion, some of them wouldn't really make much sense.
Kretol Wrote:I'm somewhat hesitant to make every mount available for every race. I don't want the races to lose their... well, one of their racial 'advantages' by letting other races ride any of their mounts. For the moment (until I hear a good argument otherwise, that is), I feel the few mounts that don't have a racial requirement are decent for the time being.

For example, if I were an orc (oh wait, I am! RAWR!) and suddenly started seeing humans riding wolves around, I'd be a bit irked. Besides, in my opinion, some of them wouldn't really make much sense.

I agree, I was asking for my Nelfy! Sorry for the confusion about that! =D Don't open up or else we will get a gnome who is like: "Hurrr, Elune guide mah mecha-glaive!" =D =D =D
On the topic of mounts not making sense, I would like to stop seeing Blood Elves riding the wolves. It doesn't make sense. There are no wolves in Quel'Thalas.
And with the Cut-off from the horde they should not even be able to aquire another one. Maybe a few from the past but... No new ones. It is possible if an Elf spent alot of time in Org, but it would be a big part of his/her storyline.