Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darksword's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: Where to start...? Uhh, I've been gaming ever sense I was around 3 or 4. At first it was just messing around on the father's Age of Empires game, then we got the Sega Saturn... and well, that hooked me. I've been gaming the last decade or so, and still loving it. And been gaming on WoW for two years now, and its been one of my favorites. Still is, especially for the roleplaying. Ive been roleplaying for about a year now, which started on WoW actually. Anyways, I like to have fun with people, while roleplaying, talking, messing around, whatever. Anyways uhh..... what else.... Oh ya, and I like to mess with people's minds. *dramatic, evil music plays* :twisted: I kid, though I am a trickster at times. :)

Anyways, I grew tired of WoW and all its newbs, and the incredibly expensive prices, so I decided to find a free RP server with a friend of mine. Hope to find a great community here and... well, just have fun doing proffessional RP with my friend and fello players. Hope to join ya all soon! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from good old USA, down in the deep South. More like Southeast but you get it. Live in Georgia. I speak English.... Pretty simple. :? Though trying to learn Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I started out like 5 years ago with Warcraft 3. Borrowed it from a friend, played it, yadda yadda, till I was hooked. Then got The Frozen Throne and played that too. Did that for several years, playing on the custom games and just having fun. Then I stopped for a while. Finally like 2 years ago, I finally convinced the parents to let me get WoW. Another friend gave me free copy of WoW, I installed it, and started playing. First did PvP server with some cousins of mine, but then decided to try out RPing. Had a lot of fun there and decided to stay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I tried out another with my friend and we found it wasn't the best. Good server, but bad players... Kinda. They were just a bit annoying. Lots of bans for some reason. Anyways, we had checked a few others and this one seemed good, so we came back to this and decided to try it out. (Friend by the way, is a guy named Binding... at least online O.o)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds: the epic slow kind, battles, dramatic (though not always), romance, etc etc. Most charecters I like to make/play are military based ones, so I do a lot of combat RP and the guard kinda guy, though I hope to branch out a bit this time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... well in the game, I LOOOOVED the death knight. Before that though, I loved the warrior and paladin... Death knight is like perfect combination of warrior and paladin... in a way. Anyways, my main RPing charecter was a night elf warrior named Theois. Probably will make him but adjust him, maybe to a demon hunter if I can get permission... Don't know. Probably will still stick with warrior or maybe a death knight. Anyways favorite class/race? Probably the night elves cause of their physicue, history, etc, and.... hmm, either death knight or paladin (I'm really obsessed with paladins and death knights, Scourge and Argent Dawn/Scarlet Crusade, Ashbringer/Frostmourne, etc).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want a great place to make a unique, fun, fair RP with proffessional players/RPers. I love to RP, so I just...like to enjoy it. I don't want it GM'ed, PM'ed, or MG'ed...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmmm none really APPEAL to me, but I really like the strictness. Means that only people who try to really stay are the good RPers, which is what I want.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

OOC: Uhhh.... let me think... ............ Idea

Deep within the Western Plaguelands, Theois waited. His breathing was slow and nearly silent as he watched a small patrol of the damned Scourge go by. Those blasted freaks of nature! He would ensure he'd kill as many as he could before his life was taken, or the life of the Lich King was taken. He glanced behind himself at his small squad of men, who waited his signal to charge. He slid his large two-handed blade out of it's scabbard along his back, the silver blade glinting in the small amount of light coming from his own golden eyes.

The seconds ticked by. Just as the small column of Scourge was passing, he suddenly shouted in his deep voice. "CHAAAAAARGE!!!!" The call went out as he and his squad jumped out of the nearby bracken and slammed into the damned Scourge column. Their attack spearheaded the bulk of the undead, taking out many in the surprise attack. Theois was glad the mages had been able to keep the illusion up long enough for the undead to get closer without them knowing. His blade sliced through the air, beheading a ghoul here, crushing a skeleton there, stabbing another ghoul. It was all a blur as the battle continued. Golden, blue and red lights flashed as the paladin's used their holy spells, the mages their fire and ice spells, and the priestess' their healing spells.

After what seemed a eternity, all was quiet. Theois spun about, searching for another undead to crush, but to no avail. All of them lay destroyed before him. Their attack had been brutal and successful, with few casualties, though he noticed some of his own dead strewn through the corpses. He sighed then began giving orders. They had to return home, and soon, before another patrol arrived and discovered the attack. He sighed silently to himself, then quickly wiped his blade on a nearby corpse, sliding it into his scabbard. "Gather the dead, help the wounded. Let's hurry back!" He helped pick up one wounded soldier, getting him to the awaiting mounts. Once they were done, they rode off, leaving the carnage behind to rot.

OOC: Hope that was decent, I usually ain't that... epic? I don't know the word haha. Anyways, hope this introduction acceptable. See ya soon people! :)
I liked the intro, so..Welcome to the server!

If you have any questions, go ahead and PM me :D

Liberate the mighty PURPLE!