Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kevalan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I have been playing world of warcraft for about 4 years now, from the open beta. I used to love to RP on the live retail RP realms, but lately they have been lacking any real, good RP. I am interested greatly in good RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the USA and I speak English. =) (Very simple question... =P)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Diablo 3 back in the 6th grade. Ever sense then it has always been about blizzard games, and I played warcraft 3 before WoW came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, it was the first one I have looked at, and I was impressed enough with the level of professionalism on the web site to do what it takes to sign it and see what's up. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a very progressive RP. Generally I will start fairly generic and nondescript characters and let the game mold them into who they are.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I play an undead priest on live realms, but as of my favorite class to roleplay, I am honestly not sure at all. =/ I intend on trying a few things with a couple of templates ive been wanting to use.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to be a good source of literate and actual roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the fact that RP is a requirement is something that appeals to me, because I enjoy an immersive experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ayonyx makes a horse sigh as he reaches the top of the hill. Peering out over the dark muddy swamp that was once the Black Morass, he continues his long hike across the swamps to inspect the temple that was sunk in the middle of an enormous lake. Reaching the bank, the priest shoves his staff into the mud, crouching to inspect the mud. He places two of his long, bony fingers on the ground, closing his eyes. Soon energy swirls around him, and he dives into a vision of within. He sees many trolls preforming unheard of rituals, using shadow magic that he had only heard of during his study in Northshire Abbey... before all this trouble. But that was long ago...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. =) Im ready to play.
Welcome to the server!

But please, do expand on your answers, detail detail detail, lawl. :D You can never make them too long. :D

Also, when you're in-game, remember to /join chat! And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer! :D Oh, but there's a thing more important...

Have fun and enjoy CotH!
Your intro is very short and can do well with some elaboration! For an example, how did you manage to play Diablo 3 in sixth grade? Or even better, perhaps continue on the little story you started there!