Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aldarion's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a nice player that enjoys Roleplay a lot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S.A and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my dad first started playing it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like roleplaying servers and this server just stuck out to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all RPs except 2: Vampire types and School types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Orc because they are a brutal type of race.
My favorite class is Warlock/Death Knight because they seem both evil to me in many equal ways.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope this server is PURE RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule that states, No Godmodding or Powermodding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A boy, becoming a noble hero, a fighter. The young orc Aldarion was always such a good fighter. He has been training for years. He was at his home in Orgrimmar with his trainer almost every day. Years later he was a professional fighter. He was ready to kill any enemy that stood in his way.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Please, elaborate your answers. Your introduction is probably one of the most importants posts you're going to make in here. It's very important, yes indeed..

This guide can help you elaborate and make it look shiny.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11745

Best of luck! ;]

PS: Yes, this server has a pure roleplaying purpose. We do have some OOC areas to get your items and whatnot. Arathi Basin takes care of professions, the hidden Troll Village (Shatterspear Village) takes care of an auction house, bank, tier sets, training, scrolls, roleplaying clothes and props, and another place that I don't know the location of.. Hmm, all I know is that you'll get to all of these places by teleportation. Oh right, the last location takes care of the pet and mount hassle. Nicely done, in my opinion.
D'aw, I wish people would put the effort to actually answer the questions with more than half a sentence!