Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: First Step - A New GM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please welcome timmyd123 as our newest Trial GM. I trust he shall make me proud! ;)

To those who may be the pessimistic type, my decision has come after a few weeks of consideration, and not made on a whim due to any recent events. Rest assured!
Wewt!
Congrats to Timmy! :D
Hah! That's what he gets fo-...

Wait, he's not banned?!

*Back to the drawing board*
Maulbane Wrote:Hah! That's what he gets fo-...

Wait, he's not banned?!

*Back to the drawing board*

I Lol'd, congratulations Timmy!
Congratulations to our favorite elven slacker! :D
Thanks a bunch guys! It means alot, it really does! :D

Now as you know, I'm only a trial GM for the time being so I can't help with everything but if you need anything at all, please, please, please do not be afraid to get in touch with me and I -promise- I will do absolutely everything within my power to help you. I know this can't really mean much coming from the horses mouth but I always honour my promises and I'm here for you guys whenever you need me. I'll do my absolute utmost not to let you down folks!

Thanks again guys! <3

-Val
*sigh*
Why did it have to be another elf... >.<
Kretol Wrote:*sigh*
Why did it have to be another elf... >.<

Says the OP? This atleast proves your non-bias (Or does it?! Maybe it's on purpose..)

Congratulations Timmy!
Oh fun! Congratulations Elf, erm... I mean... Timmy.
'Grats, Timmah!

NOW GET TO WORK.
I was almost pessimistic there for a sec til I re-read his name and was like, "Oh, Valen! Woot!" Sorry for my crappy eyesight, and Congrats Timmy ^^
Gratz Timmy. :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D Congrats!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
TIMMAH! i'm at a loss of who you are, I just fel like saying that.
Pages: 1 2 3