Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Defpotec's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: I've been an active gamer since long before WoW hit the scene and played WoW since beta both on RP and PvP paid servers through about eight months ago when I enlisted in the Army and left for training. I generally am pretty relaxed as a gamer and tend to do more in groups of people than when alone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born and raised in the United States in the state of Washington, I speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I was always a big fan of the RTS Warcraft Games and I was getting bored of playing DAoC so I signed up for Beta and got in.

What made you seek our server over others?: It is one of few listed as a Roleplaying server and I am looking for a smaller community than Blizz-WoW has to offer for RP since their servers tend to be a bit chaotic when it comes down to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: To me Roleplaying is about being in my characters shoes so I enjoy everything that they get into whether it's having a drink with an old friend or crashing a festival in the name of who knows what demonic presense or godly being.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Undead Rogue has always been my best class for PvP and RP experience however I also enjoy playing Orcs and Blood Elves and the occaisional Human, but I reallisticly will play any class and race as long as I can get into it, I'm thinking about starting a druid.

What are your expectations of this server?: I try not to hold more expectations than that it's a good server run by good people and will provide the entertaining and relaxing environment I am seeking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Some of the language policies are very well placed, I have played on Private servers in the past without language policies and it's proved to be a big problem when you mix the overly immature crowd in with a bunch of mature content it gets out of hand and people become offended.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Character Story?

Defpotec Lancewing is a Bloodelven Paladin torn from his people by war he seeks to protect and enlighten those around him by spreading the nearly forgotten word of the Silver Hand. He travels the badlands and forests of Azeroth and Beyond in an attempt to gain followers to his cause in order to increase the numbers in the fight against the Lich King. Defpotec was born in the city of Silvermoon during the time before the Deception of Kael'thas, he grew into a young man with little to worry and plenty of time to train. The Young Elves most promissing moments wouldn't be witnessed until the war that ensued after Kael'thas' Betrayel when he swore he would avenge his people's suffering.
Now Defpotec spends his days wandering the wastes of Northrend seeking new patron's to follow the Light of Dawn.