Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DJ Amordus's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I really don't judge myself on my personality. I let my friends do that LOL . Don't take it the wrong way, but I am really not aware of how people think of me. But my best friend tells me I'm very caring, which is very awesome to hear! (Thanks man) But I will tell you that even my foes are my friends, and there's not much to say about that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was actually convinced by a friend of mine to give it a chance, after I judged the game a 1 out of 10 after the never endless amount of trial accounts I have registered for World of Warcraft. So I'm still basically new to World of Warcraft, but an experienced player with the Warcraft RTS series, so I have a decent understanding of Warcraft lore itself.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually, I was never aware that a server so tied to the art of Roleplaying existed, that I never bothered to look. But yet again, a good friend of mine told me about Conquest of the Horde, and as an equal fan of Roleplaying and PvP, I had to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To tell you the truth, I've never even heard of any other type of "roleplay", other than, "roleplay" I guess. LOL Or maybe I just don't understand the complete question. Anywho, I hope the lack of actual roleplaying doesn't affect my chances of playing on the server.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Nightelves for sure. Though there are many similar races in other games, I love to stick to the classics. And my favorite class is a priest (in PVP) and rogue (i RP). But to get to the point, I love the priests because you are the one keeping the lives of your party members in your hands. Which is very challenging, and I love a challenge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice, clean, and active community. Peace and unity above the players. Not to mention order and maturity as well. I also expect for this server to grow, and something new always peaking around the corner!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that caught my eye was the maturity rule. Out of all the private servers I've played on, I've never seen that rule enforced before. And constantly being around immature and just plain annoying people can really make you grasp onto that rule pretty tight. And yeah, I sorta get immature and annoying, but there are some people who take it to level 90 when the level cap is 80, if you know what I mean.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The edge of the cliff is where I stood. Nearly crossing the threshold of where I would diminish into my eternal rest. Withal I stood, heeding the glorious stronghold of Stormwind City. I abjured my dagger from it's sheath, kneading my fingers athwart its tenuous blade. Yet, I imbibed the verity on its regulation. I must cut that meat!...

My name is Jojara, and I am a butcher for Stormwind city. I grew up as an orphan in a small little shack, on the coast of lake north east of Goldshire. I was fed decently, living off of the large population of murloc residing near my house. But let's move ahead of time...

When I was 25, I relocated myself to Stormwind City, hoping for opportunity. I applied for a job at the Gilded Rose, a semi-popular stay away in the big city. Anyways, I worked there as the assistant cook for a while until I was fired for being caught for tampering with the food I was going to give to my...erm...boss... Anyways, I moved on. Taking another job at the local butcher's shop. (I will finish the story later, I have to go for a bit lol)

(The story will be continued in sequence, on forum posts I will address "Malevolence at Stormwind" but a small portion of it will be used as my story )
You'll want to expand on your answers and give the story here. I don't believe a story in which your character kills Anduin Wrynn/attempts to will really be counted as IC on the server.