Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Evolofox's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player of role-playing games in general, I love everything that has to do with character creation. From the way they look, to the reason they look that way. I've been attracted to RPG's My whole life, whether it be Video Games, choose your own adventure books, trading cards, etc... I've been Playing Table Top for about a year now and I really enjoy it. Mostly I've GM'd in our table top sessions, but i like both GMing and Playing they both have there stimulating elements that make playing an RPG enjoyable. I think those people I play with would consider me a "Fair Player" I'm often a voice of reason in my parties, and I always do my best to fallow the rules and make the choice that would make the game more fun for everyone and not just my character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm born (in 1989) and raised in North America . English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've known and played the entire franchise ever since i can remember. Warcraft I was on the very first family computer my family ever bought, I must have played it a million times. Warcraft II was my first online gaming experience. My brother was upstairs and i was downstairs, I unplugged my father's fax line from the machine and into a stone-age laptop so we could both be online at the same time. The only problem was I forgot to plug it back into the fax machine when we were done, and i guess my Dad missed some important faxes... that didn't go over well. But to be honest, it has been a while since I've logged onto a Warcraft server. I played for about a summer three years ago when my brother bought it for his computer and allowed me to have a character on his account. I played every chance i got. But alas when summer was over he went back to college and i went back to not having the time, money, or equipment to play. I never forgot the experience though, and i have yet to find another MMORPG that could hold a candle to Warcraft's gameplay, ease of access, player economy and rich storytelling.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard about it from my older brother, from what i can gather it's a very well run server that takes MMORPing to another level, and there always someone on. In the past i've been frustrated with role-playing online because I can never find a game that has a big enough concentration of other role-players where there would always be someone else online as willing to role play as me. So instead of weaving together a fun, funny, dramatic, or just plan cool storyline with another human being, I just end up running around a virtual map hitting a lot of boring virtual dead -ends.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm always up for some action but for me action is more icing and less cake. The cake is the story telling, I like adventures filled with puzzles whether it's a booby trapped tomb or more of "How do i talk to this person so that i get what i want?". I guess to some up what I've said before. I enjoy "smart" roleplay, with a heavy dose of story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be honest my favorite race(s) are based a little heavily on ascetics. I'm usually drawn to the more nimble looking characters in a game rather than the "beefy" ones so I prefer a Blood Elf to an Orc, Forsaken to a Draenei, Gnome to a Dwarf, etc. But beyond that I'm also drawn to the lore of the forsaken and blood elves in particular. As far as classes go, six months ago i probably would have said warrior, I like being in the heat of battle, rushing head-long into trolls knowing for a fact i could take care of myself, but lately I've been playing a Cleric, with my table-top group, and i really like it. There's more depth than i thought possible, so i think my first character will probably be a priest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be first and foremost, a lot of fun. I expect to receive respect from those i extend it to, because i believe this to be a community of diverse and interesting role-players with lots of stories to tell and lots of time and resources to do it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, it's so hard to RP with a group when no one will let anyone else get a word in. Story's need supporting characters, it's okay if you aren't in the lime-light at the moment I'm sure your going to have your chance soon enough. Also the fact that the first line of the first rule is " Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional" shows me that this server is serious about being a safe and fun place to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Bazzsheet pumpf, the automatic doors slide open. Jeramie trotted inside, instantly the musk of sterilization agents and unvacuumed carpets attacked his nostrils. The florescent lights shown against his balding grey head creating a unearthly halo around his head. Jeramie wasted no time, he knew exactly what he wanted and he knew exactly where it was. There was a teen aged girl in a red apron fixing the lawn chair display near the entrance.
She popped up "Welcome, to ABC Pharmacy, what can i help you wi-"
It was too late. Jeramie was already halfway down isle eight. He gripped the old tube sock tightly in his hand, its pocket change insides jingled as he he used it to dry the escaping saliva from his wrinkled lips. "This is it!" he thought to himself, as he rounded isle fives mid divider. His heart felt as though it would leap out of his chest and burst through his bargain bin polo shirt. Finally it was in site, the back wall, It glowed so brightly it was as if God himself had provided Jeramie with a guiding beacon. Jeramie weak knees nearly buckled as he stopped quickly right in front of the dental care shelf. Then his body tightened he reeled back in horror. His untamed nostrils flared to the size of large grapes. His shock quickly turned to desperation, his eyes strained to scan every label on the shelf searching for his prize, it was no where to be found. All that was left was an empty spot where Freshco Premium Dentures should have been stocked. Feeling the crush of defeat Jeramie sunk into a deep seemingly unending depression. Just then he heard a familiar voice.
"Is there something i can help you find?" it was the girl from the front. Jeramie whirled around and caught her by the top of her red apron. He tugged close to his face and in a desperate gnarled plea whispered, "Freshco...Premium...Dentures!"
The girl gulped, her shock could only be overcome by her never ending sympathy for the elderly. She slowly released herself from his grip and replayed as calmly as she could.
"The last pair was just taken"
"By whom?" Jeramie asked through lips shaking with rage.
"Her" the young lady pointed towards the cash register.
Jeramie knew that backside anywhere, "Susan" he breathed. He pushed aside the teenager he had no use of her anymore. He strided toward the front counter after his prey. Susan was the bane of his existence, she was on this earth solely to make Jeramie's life a living hell. He was sure of that. How sweet it would be to rip those pristine fakes teeth from her very jaws. He was close now only a few more feet, He thought of what he might do, "Bribe her? beg her? No never." He would take them from her strait out.
But alas like a gazel becoming aware of a lurking lion Susan perked up her head and seeing Jeramie out of the corner of her eye, she through a few waded up bills at the cashier and bolted for the door. And like said lion Jeramie sprang after her. She had to stop for a split second for the automatic glass doors to open. During that opportunity he caught up to her and reached is hand out grasping her by hair. To his dismay a split second later he found himself standing alone with a wig in his hand and a bald Susan sprinting down the sidewalk. Jeramie trough down the fake hair and ran after her. She had a good fifteen feet on him as she ran through the parking lot towards the main road. Jeramie could feel his body trying to give in but he pushed himself to keep after her. She leaped into the street dashing across the median. Jeramie intended to fallow her but just as he stepped into the street a screeching honk caused him to leap back onto the sidewalk just in time to save himself from being rundown by student driver. She was already on the other sidewalk by the time he got back to his feet. He saw her smirk at him just before a public bus drove by to block his vision. And with its passing she was gone, vanished.
He fell to his knees and looked up to the sky cursing the heavens, vowing that his revenge would be swift and it would be sweet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
Welcome To Coth

I love your story!