Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've had some experience rp-ipng before but nothing major in games( I've been let down so many times it makes me want to cry...).
I am generally understanding and nice although the occasional mood swings(according to the position of Mars) might throw you off.I like pleasing others(that sounds so wrong) so my roleplaying might vary slightly from person to person although I might have more than two characters(I'm making a friend join as well so we'll be like a duo or something).
As a player I tend to assist more than anything, somehow I get more satisfaction from it

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
:( Well I'm from Romania (I dont expect you to get it at first so think Dracula) , around central Europe and my native language is Romanian(shocker) but other than an occasional letter I don't fail much and if I do I try to correct it (I've gone back and turned i's into I's so many times my fingers hurt)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about 7-8 I got my first pc(a piece of junk ) and the only real game I had was starcraft and I loved it.When warcraft 3 came out I was mesmerized and player it with my friends at internet cafe's for hours on end(yeah technology progressed slower here >_> most people lit torches and waved axes and pitchforks whenever a cell phone rang...well not really but I seem to recall reading "whenever I see an introduction with a good amount of detail and such, I sometimes think 'Hooray! Another good RPer!' so yeah, please do add a little detail" from Hawk so ranting seems helpful )
This love for blizzard's creations intensified with the independent DotA which provided me with hours of fun killing my friends and laughing at them.With wow I was somewhat disappointed, I always thought "Wee , let's play some WoW!" and 10-30 minutes later I'd be quitting only to repeat the process shortly after.
I never bought the game because of that and could never fully enjoy it no matter what.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There is no competition.I don't mean it in the "You're the only ones" kind of way(even though that's kind of true) I mean that once I saw how dedicated you guys were i knew you were the best(i had found another working site but it couldn't compare)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really enjoy PvP (except if I'm owning, like REALLY owning) and I get bored with repetition (doing 10 gather fruit quests or something of the sorts) but pretty much anything goes if I'm in the right company(as I've said I'm a pleaser)
I'm not against having only one person with me (as long as there's no awkward silences) actually I enjoy it more than huge groups((consisting mostly of strangers)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Most of my WoW "Life" I've played BE , they seemed to be the only ones that actually cared about how they looked and I can occasionally identify with them(I'm a leo by sign so I tend to be a bit proud at times although I try to hide it) usually a priest(pleasing people..)But now I like taurens the most because of their live-and-let-live attitude , similar to my own.It helps that they're the size of refrigerators.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a role-play-friendly environment where i can have lots of fun :D ..cheezy...but I've got to say that because of my timezone I might not enjoy as much as I'd expect(currently a dozen or so people online Cry )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit hands down! Whenever I roleplayed I almost always ended up trying to convince the other person to end in a draw or just had to give up altogether

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
No pressure or anything...
Ah Booty Bay ,you will never find a more wretched hive of villainy and scum.Precisely why I had to go see it for myself.But for the moment I was stuck in the ever so annoying Ratchet .Not to mention the fact that I had the 'pleasant' company of a blood elf(what's worse is that he was a paladin by the tabard he had on).Apparently he was also headed towards Booty Bay, probably some goody-two-shoes fighting in the name of honor and valor, virtues I had come to despise since the status of not being alive requires no pleasantries towards those who I dislike.
He gave me a curious glance "So what business does a forsaken have in Booty Bay?" as if it was any of his concern
"I'm visiting my family" I lied so as to end the conversation.
He scoffed "That's nice...I guess"
I sighed and played into his little formality "What about you?" fake enthusiasm playing on my ...face.His chest swelled with pride as he gazed off in the distance "Not that it concerns you , but I was sent on a mission of grave importance by the Great Champion Bachi , one that I alone could carry out."
"You do know they say that to all errand-boys don't you?"
"It is clear to me that you have no idea whatsoever of the rank I posses within the Blood Knight Order. I am Kodack Sunbreeze, son of Espiar Sunbreeze, and freshly anointed Knight."
"How could I have been mistaken" I replied in a sarcastic tone "Now if you don't mind I'd appreciate silence"
10 hours later , I found myself in the Booty Bay tavern ordering another mug of beer to pass the time.The journey was ...entertaining.The Blood Elf couldn't sleep at all(I guess the smell of decaying flesh got to him) and i rubbed it in by pretending to be asleep.Other than that , Booty Bay turned out to be a let down.
A Blood Elf walked in , a shadow of despair creeping on his face despite his best efforts to seem confident and proud.He sat next to me and ordered a drink, his voice reminding me that he was the one I shared a boat with. I take it he failed...should I rub it in or... my train of thought interrupted by the pestering elf as I raised the mug to take a drink
"Is there a point?" he asked looking at the pool of booze forming at the legs of my chair
"It's not my fault, beer just goes right through me." I replied
"But you don't actually drink it" he said like a statement.
"Not your problem what I do with MY money.If it goes past my lips I'm drinking it" I wasn't that bothered really , I was used to being cold(to people)
He kept staring intently at me trying to see if I've got any leaks most likely. "So why do you drink? It's not like you'll die of thirst if you don't"
"Force of habit"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Oh , my friend's story is going to be similar, only he's roleplaying from the blood elf's point of view