Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dwight's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: You may consider me as an avid player of computer games. I have played many types of games on PC especially some RP related games like San Andreas Multiplayer wherein you can roleplay cops and criminals and other stuff, but I never really got fond of MMORPG, I'm really sick of MMORPGs because of the MMORPGs being released on my country it has sort of, I dont know, dull graphics, gameplay and really impossible to happen, but I got into it also, I was able to play Ragnarok and many more before I played WoW. In a game, I would want to be always the leader not because of fame, money or any other material things but because I really carry-on myself as a leader. I want to lead some group into the path which I know is right, and which we know we choose it because we want it, and we like it. I never even joined to any guilds at all because my time is very different mostly from the members of the Guild. I heard about RP-PVP/RP WoW servers during the course of playing World of Warcraft, but I really didn't put much any kind of hardship to look for one because my time was divided with SAMP and WoW, but when I started to get lazy in SAMP I looked for an RP-PVP/RP Server for WoW, and this where I find the Conquest of the Horde through Google. I've never been played in an RP-PVP/RP Server in WoW, this will be my first time to be exact, although in PVP servers I try to RP what character/class/race I choose but not that much since its a PVP server. I'm hoping a fun, and very very enjoyable RP server on this one, since it will be my first time. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, I'm from Philippines in Manila. I speak English very well, and we considered it as our Second Language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well if the series, I first played a Warcraft series is on PS1 which is Warcraft II, but I really don't know anything about the Warcraft storyline and its lore and anything, I was only kid back then. But I start understanding everything about Warcraft when I played Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, where I followed the story of Arthas from being a Paladin to the Lich King and the story of the Scourge, Night Elf, and the Horde, that was the time I realized that the game itself is interesting because of its story within it and the aspect of the game itself. After that, I waited for Warcraft 4 (which I was hoping for rather than WoW) but theN the World of Warcraft was announced (which in that time, I'm still an MMORPG hater), I didn't mind it and waited for Warcraft 4 (still), then from there I bought WoW and I realized its different from all MMORPGs that I played.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well one of the reason is the Roleplay Aspect, and another is you have an interesting community in here, and has better presentation from other WoW RP Server Communities that I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy most of kinds of roleplay available, and I really really want to roleplay Paladins and other classes soon. Also its fun to roleplay because you can be your bad side, good side or a different side of what you are in real life.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well there are many races/class that you can choose and also many races/class combination you can make in World of Warcraft, but I really liked a Dwarf/Hunter, since as far as I know, its the race/class combination whose good in using Guns/Rifles and its Primary Weapon Skill to use since I'm also a fan of shooter games in PC, so I really picked that combination when I started World of Warcraft.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect there will be friendly and nice players to encounter with, also I expect the fun that this mode/server/community will create. Its nice to see people smiling always. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, the most rule that appeals me is the Respect. Anywhere you are, respect is the one of the most important things you should show even if its in the game or not. Without respect, I think, there will be chaos around.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I woke up on that day, where I expect it will be one of the normal days in my life. But it didnt, its one of the days that changed everything. After hearing Lordaeron was lost, and the Scourge are marching towards us, I couldnt keep crying. I was scared at that time, I was really scared. I dont know what to do, I dont know if this is the end, I dont know where will I go if I die.

As days come, and as days passed, I keep asking myself, "Will I die??" and from there I keep thinking of how will I see myself dying. As the Scourge continue to march towards our beloved town, the people have gathered at the town center with their homemade weapons like knifes, short swords and pikes. My father was in it. I heard they left, and there was a moment of silence, I was waiting for the next noise that I will hear, I keep on waiting but I never heard anything, then I heard a girl screaming "The Scourge!! They're here!!", from that time I knew my father died, I knew he died from the hands of the Scourge.

My mother ran toward our house and there she saw me sitting on the bed as I stared toward her. Then she said to me "Run!! Run!! Take yourself somewhere!! To a safe place!! Dont ever look back!!". I jumped out towards one of the windows of our house and started running, I never look back....I keep running as my tears fell down. But I know that the town is piece by piece being destroyed and every citizen resisting with the Scourge are either eaten alive, dead or become one of them, because I hear their cry of sadness, screams of fear and their silent pain of seeing their own love ones getting killed.

Until now, I have never forgotten that day, that day that changed my entire life.

~Anonymous

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. :D Lets just get the fun started!! :D
Now this was awesome! Hooray, one more new member for our big and happy family! :D

Welcome to the server!

Arright. When you're in-game, do /join chat. That is the really kewl place of really kewl and super kewlness where all the kewl people of the greatest kewl of kewl chat. :D Also, if you have any questions, just feel free to PM me! :D Andddddd...

Have fun and enjoy CotH!
Thanks. :D I'm sure I will. Hope to see ya in the server. :D