Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Grasshopper's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, I am an experienced WoW player, yet I sometimes do lack some patience when it comes to grinding, and I have a huge favour for roleplaying. Being experienced makes me capable of picking up any role, both as raider and as roleplayer. That being said, I also enjoy taking time to do fun stuff in WoW with friends, and you are almost certain to have a nice and helpfull player with you when you group up with me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I from the Netherlands, and my primary language is Dutch. However, it took me a year to get my Cambrigde certificate, the highest grade in English a foreigner might get, so you don't have to expect any language difficulties.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Via a good friend of mine. Some of my friends where always talking about retail WoW, yet I couldn't join as my parents wouldn't let me pay a monthly fee for a game. Then this friend introduced me to private servers (this was just before the release of TBC, so I think thats... December 2006. Well, we enjoyed playing together and lured a lot of real life friends to WoW, and made a lot of real life friends via WoW, yet after about 2 years of playing we both went our own ways. He chose to PvP and really hated all those long grinds, so went to a private PvP-funserver. I enjoyed Roleplaying and loved to quest.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I said, I have visited a lot of private servers before. Yet most good servers don't offer roleplaying oppertunities, and those that do aren't very crowded or have a lot of downtime. I did find quitte a good Roleplaying server, but the server had to stop. The owner couldn't afford to keep it online.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I do not enjoy roleplaying when there's nobody around. That's like talking into yourself. Generally I enjoy roleplaying with friends I've known for quitte a while or people I don't know at all but are really good roleplayers, you know, never go OOC, know there lore, stick to character, no god-roleplaying. I enjoy action roleplaying over relaxing tavern roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm, that's quitte a hard choise. I have to say an undead warlock. Warlock's are evil-chaotic aligned, which I prefer over good alignments. Undead look cool, and offer lots of background telling (who you where before you died). I'd say I enjoy playing Forsaken, Orcs, Tauren, Dreanei, and Night Elves over Trolls, Humans, Dwarfes, Blood Elfs, and Gnomes. Besides Warlock's, I also enjoy playing Shaman's, Druid's, and Warriors. I hate to play a Rogue because you are stuck with a background as a thief (and for some reason I suck at melee DPS :P).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect an exiting, fun server with friendly people who all like to roleplay. Some people are, off course, new, and for them everything is new and exciting. Some are experienced, and know their lore and evolved their character.
I'm looking forward to hours of fun roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Well, I read the rules, and I didn't notice anything unusual or unfriendly. I personally enjoy the recruitement rule, and the respect rule.
The Recruitement rule because it'd mean that not everyone could get in here, meaning that the anti-RP'er is automatically excluded.
But that's all the recruitement rule has to offer. The respect rule attracts me even more. How many times have I seen unrespectfull characters who swear like a seaman, godroleplay over me, don´t show their respect, etc. etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It had begun. Llyali had feared this day would come, but her master, Lord Eorithru had ensured her that it was inevitable, and he rarely made any mistakes. Lord Eorithru and his followers had fled Silvermoon about a week ago to seek shelter in Stranglethorn Vale, on the other side of Azeroth, where no undead could have ever set foot. Lord Eotithru had left in the depths of the night to avoid detection. After all, only a betrayer would abandon the holy land of Quel'Thalas, and being called a betrayer by a fellow Blood Elf is something you really wish to avoid.

She stood there in doubt. It was quitte unlikely that this Prince Arthas would reach Silvermoon. Silvermoon is, after all, defender quitte well by the magical stones that would prevent any non-magical creature from entering Quel'Thalas, 3 different gates, and after that a band of experienced rangers led by the legendary Sylvanas Windrunner. Yet Llyali knew that Sylvanas would need all the help she could get, if they where to defeat the undead instead of just driving them off.

Llyali knew she had to choose. She had knewn her master, Lord Eorithru for so long. He had proven before that he was not only an outstanding warrior and an excellent hunter, but also an major stratergist. He always knew what to do, and he rarely made any errors, if errors at all.

She knew what to do. She threw away her bindle, drew her sword, the mighty Am'oronor, Thalassian for shatterer, and ran downhill. She faced these wretched undead, and started fighting.

It did not take long before she realized that she made the wrong decision, as this was a battle that could not be won. But it was already to late for Llyadi.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

No, not really. I think I'll get along just fine.
Welcome To The Server :D

When you are ingame, You could type /join chat to join all the others in the chat channel.
In the chat channel you'll be able to ask question to any of the other online players.

Have a nice stay.
Night Elves are on the preferred side! YAY! <3

Welcome to the server!
dilnikas Wrote:Night Elves are on the preferred side! YAY! <3

Welcome to the server!

:P Night elves rule

But ehm... When I try to login it says gives an banned error:

This Warcraft account had been closed and is no longer available for use. Please go to [blizzard banned site] for futher information.