Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nanazgo's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am kind of a laid back type of player. When i "finnaly" get to level 80(Not very good at leveling) ill get very bored and that is also why i started roleplaying. So it is kind of a good think right? =) Oh! And i also very much care about the way my character looks. So i am always trying to get the best items to wear while roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The Netherlands, so i speak Dutch as my primary language. But beside that i can speak: English, German and Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing retail from the start with my brother on a Roleplay server, as i said i suck at leveling so he went strait to level 60 and i stopped after a while. I only got to 43 :( I know... i suck... But because i know alot of the quests its not a problem on private servers due to the increased xp rate!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played on the private server called WoWLegacy, have two level 80 characters and i am in a RP guild. But! There arent alot of people who like to Roleplay and when we roleplay people tend to laugh at us. So i thought i want a private server RP only just like retail. Typed it into google and thank god you where there! :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to roleplay in events because they are the most fun. Like on retail you would receive a anonymous letter in your mailbox with a riddle and team up with other RP'ers to start an adventure, i actually won one time, received a 100g. Wich was alot Pre-TBC. =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior: Because i think Human is the best race to like.. "Dress up" you know? ^.^ And i am a Human in real life so yeah i like to be as much as myself. (Understand? I dont. xD)

And Warrior because i just love a shield and a sword! Or maybe i just like to get hit alot, but then a Paladin would be more suited. But no i just like that Warriors can where all items (Plate, Cloth, so on)

What are your expectations of this server?:
It looks to me that the server is really into Roleplay and that is exactly what i am looking for. For a long time by the way. And it seems to me that the GM are really nice and helpfull.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you cant just login and start playing, even when you are not a Roleplayer. I hate other people that disrespects the way RP'ers just like to play. Yeah, i really like that you need to introduce yourself first. That gives a great first view of players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Wooh Wooh..." said Tobias calmy to his horse. "Calm down, girl. Its just a rabbit. I know you dont like them but we are almost there." Tobias continued riding through the woods. "How weird is i though that a horse is scared of rabbit." he laughed to himself. Now Tobias was a brave man, he was strong and athletic and was quite handsome. Though he did not have a wife or kids, he always just strayed from place to place. But now, he was on his way to Stormwind, the big city of the Alliance. Ow, what stories he heard about it, he was so amused by them that he decided to travel to it and put all his savings into buying a house. He knew that when he arrived he would love it.

Tobias carried on riding along as he could see Goldshire in the distance. He heard about that little place, located just outside Stormwind. The people he met earlier said: "Just follow the road up to Goldshire and from there you can see the towers of Stormwind. Just remeber to go strait through Goldshire and not talk to anybody! People over there are a little bit... weird." Tobias couldn't possible think why he said that, but it probably wouldn't be so bad, so he kept riding to Goldshire...

When he got there he was shocked and giggled when a naked gnome ran past him screaming: "EARTHQUAKE!!! EARTHSHAKE!!! ...hic!" and a Dwarf running after him saying: "Aye! Put some clothes on will ya! Ya drunk bastard!" He could not believe his eyes. There where drunken people everywhere, of every race and every class! Warriors, Hunters and Priests. Even the Inn keeper was drunk, giving away free rounds for everybody who danced. It was like a crazy town and now Tobias knew why the man from before said to just walk on and dont talk to anybody. "But they are not weird!" Tobias said. "They are utterly mad and crazy! I have to get out of here!" As he kicked his horse in the sides to get away as fast as he can.

When Tobias calmed down a bit he said to his horse: "Well, lets just ride on to Stormwind and hope that it has normal people living there, i hope they have nice mutton chops because i am getting hungry! How about you, girl?..."

To be continued...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just to let you know, i am not new to RP. Played it on retail alot and love it. And i know i will have a great time playing on this server!

Thanks alot!
Welcome to CotH!

Don't be afraid to elaborate on your answers, we won't bite. Anyways, /join chat in-game for general global chat, and don't be afraid to ask anybody a question, no matter how silly it may sound (Of course, there are limits)..

Have fun!
Quote:What made you seek our server over others?:
..................So i thought i want a private server RP only just like retail. Typed it into google and thank god you where there! :D
seems everyone come to this site via google(including me) :mrgreen: