Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Karrix's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 16 years old, and I started playing wow about 3 years ago.
I played in blizz servers about 9 monts and i had few low level characters back then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Finland, so my primary language is finnish, but I speak english very well, and I also have a certificate to prove it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When your friends play a game, in most situations, you want to play with them as well, so I joined them, without knowing anything of the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's hard to find a pure roleplaying server nowadays, so google made the search for me, so I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard question. I like all kind of roleplaying (except the 'fanatic' ones),
but the ones with more action are the best for me. From bloody massacres to silent murders or assassinations, everything is good for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have favorite classes or races, though I prefer mostly Horde(or renegade night elves). From classes, I could only say I like one for that, second for another.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect real roleplay, that I couldn't get on blizzard servers.
Maybe it's better to say:
I expect uninvited guests among the buildings of Stormwind.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplaying rule is the one in my liking.
I got tired of otherwordly characters and vampires.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

When I woke up, I realized that all my friends were dead. I can only remember our charge against Scourge scout patrol and.. and a sudden blow from behind? Traitor? But just who would.. Thomas! I didn't find his corpse.

I just can't believe that he did it! If I can make it to our outpost just over that hill I might survive and find the truth behind our squad loss. Ahh this wounds hurt so bad.. My vision is going blurry.. I think I'm gonna...
Please, elaborate. Conquest of the Horde is known for having a hunger for details and long texts, it makes a very good first impression. Mind that, the introduction is very important here.

The guide in the link below can really help you expand your answers, giving us a better insight on you as a (role)player.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11745

Best of luck!