Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name's Reyna, I'm 20, and I roleplay. A lot. Almost to an unhealthy degree. I go to UNC, majoring in English, and work part time as an editor. I am mostly deaf, although with a hearing aid I can still hear a little bit.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
American. I also speak Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't play official WoW anymore, I as well as a few others used to help run a similar, albeit smaller roleplay server known as Venomheart. Originally I started playing when I found out that someone I had a crush on played. Of course, they've long since quit and I'm still here. LOL

What made you seek our server over others?:
Our friend Brad has a rather turbulent life and suddenly disappeared, leaving Venomheart stagnant. He ran the server from his laptop, and since we don't know where he is or how to get in contact with him, we don't know when he'll be back or even if he'll be back at all. It's been a few months, and I think it's time to move on. If he comes back, he comes back. He knows how to contact me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer small, tight knit groups. That's what Venomheart had always been to us, and that's why it was created to begin with. I'm open to larger groups, and I don't have trouble with strangers, I just like spending time with my friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I only really play three types of characters on a regular basis. There are some good descriptions of said characters here.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To roleplay again! It's been a while since Venomheart has been down, and I don't see the point in going back to text-only roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That's a really weird question, haha. I can't say any quite appeal to me, per se. They seem rather standard as far as roleplay rules go, though. So I don't have a problem with any of them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Why?" Though the voice was quiet, the words rang loud, breaking the silence of which had lasted far too long. The figured shrouded in bright hues of white rose it's head, her eyes glazed over with tears. "You didn't have to do that to me.." This wasn't nearly as strong nor intimidating as her opening line.

The person in which she spoke to had their back turned, and had been previously working on repairing a small makeshift shack. Her reaction to the voice almost didn't exist physically, but if one could read minds, they'd be in for one hell of a trainwreck. "Gweivyth, why did you follow me?" This encounter was something she halfheartedly expected but still dreaded anyway. "I thought you hated me. So I did you the favor of removing myself."

In a fit of rage, the priest stepped forward, and grabbed the girl by her shoulder, pulling the girl to face her before raising her other hand and bringing it across the side of the girl's cheekbone. Realizing what she'd done not but a second too late, she cried even harder. Her knees quickly gave out, but the one she'd just attacked managed to catch her. Without any more words, she dragged her inside the hut and laid her down against the wall. Before sitting down next to her, she'd huff to herself in a rather disapproving way, as if to say "Geez Marylinn, stop being so stubborn."
You'll need to bring in new characters that fit our server more (characters from different timelines/dimensions aren't allowed) but I think you'll enjoy it here.

Edit: Revamping the history of an old character works too.
Yeah, I mostly just linked them because their basic structure will probably end up the same. I had to revamp the timeframe on them tons of times, since whenever we got bored with our current storyline, we'd pretty much reset our roleplay to square 1 and start with a new story idea.

Everyone else made new characters. I always just adapted mine because I liked them the way they were. LOL Thanks though!