Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to make another Introduction, because my first one got deleted before making the server account.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Being an Aggressive, cunning Orc who strives and defeat his enemies to claim survival, victory and honor. Most of the time, I'm a regular roleplayer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
This might be new to the server, I'm from Kuwait and the primary language is Arabic, but I do possess English.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
My journey started within Warcraft III, till a cousin of mine came to my door and showed me the new RPG game called, World of Warcraft. We both got excited and Installed the game, made everything just to play It, It was an awesome moment.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because I had to find a decent good server to roleplay, most of the other servers has the PvP tag on, or some other servers has a PVP/RP system, which Is not fun to ruin the roleplaying on the other players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything, from discovering new cities to bar fights.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As an orc warrior, I'm also great as a Dwarf, both of them fit the way I roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expect the good from the GM and players, and to make new friends

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
About the maturity, It Is very needed In the server, enforcing It would make the server amazing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once a young orc who lived in the dusky sands of Durator named Gortang, lived with his father without his mother, tought by his father the ways to survive In the wild life. Till years passed, a war raged on between the surviving orcs and the human expedition, till another foe came from the skies, named by people "The Reign of Chaos".
Durtok, who is Gortang's father, had to serve In the battle of Mount Hyjal against the Legion and the undead foes, allied with the Humans and the Night elves, leaving his son to his grandfather, taking care of him.
Time has passed, the war has finally brought to an end, Archimonde has been deminished. The tree of Eternity's roots have began to grow once again, healing Itself.
Gortang's father never came back home, his grandfather felt he was slaughtered during the battle against his enemies, left heartbroken and shattered, days passed and the old orc aged, till his soul left the body.
The brown eyes of the young orc began to drop tears, burying his grandfather's remains under the stormy night. Gortang's eyes never felt the sleep, as the sun has been risen, Gortang collected what Is left behind, catching up with a group of travelling Kudos.
Gortang travelled to the barrens and lived there for years, till another war raged on, a new threat has been risen in the Eastern Plaguelands, the war against the army of the scourge, the war of Naxxrammas and the attacks at the Argent Dawn camp, made the Horde and the Alliance unite against them, recruiting their best of the best champions to end the war, to finish off Kel'thuzad.
Gortang was fishing in a small pool nearby his house peacefully, a courier came to him "Greetings orc, a letter from Thrall" Said the courier. Gortang was astonished, and surprised, thinking It was such an honor to receive a message from the Warchief himself. "Report to Orgrimmar once you're done reading It" Said the courier again.
Gortang opened the envelop and read this:
"To the son of Durok, Gortang.
we're sorry to let you know that your father has been found slaughtered at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, It was an honor, your father will remain a champion to our hearts" Gortang was shocked and sad to read this, he took his equipment and mounted his wolf, heading to the great city of Orgrimmar.
On his arrival, he saw an army of the orcs, heading out of the city to the Eastern Kingdomes, to the Undercity, the land of the forsaken, making their way to Eastern Plaguelands.
While he continued staring at the army, he felt a poke on his shoulder from the behind, he turned his shoulder and saw Thrall, In his own flesh "Greetings, young orc, have you come to serve the horde?" Said Thrall. Gortang dropped his axe down and bowed to his knees, "Swobu (As you command) Warchief"
Thrall replied "Aka'Magosh (A blessing on you and yours), young warrior, ancestors watch over you, you are brave like your father, Gortang".
Gortang felt the courage, and the bravery by Thrall, and started to join the others, making their way to the other region.
Untill the arrival has come to an end at the Plagelands, Immediatley the Horde champions had the order to strike at the Necropolis of Naxxrammas, making their way to Kel'thuzad, to end his supremacy and to bring the honor to the both factions, months lasted like years, Innocent souls and brave ones, have been torn apart, at Kel'thuzad's throne finally they've placed an end to him, restored their freedom once more.
Lasted for Seven months against the scourge, Gortang finally returned to his home safe and honored, as well as the other champions have been.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Enjoyed my time typing this again :)
Welcome to CotH!

Remember to elaborate more onto your answers, we won't bite. Anyways, /join chat in-game for general global communication with fellow players.

Enjoy your stay!