Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Damath's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
as a player im very into detail that goes into the game play, i started RPing with some friends on their server and got used to it and i really liked how the details really made the difference like who was in love with who , and how did they meet...stuff like that. But as a player im very competitive and creative. at some moments i might draw a blank but im still tryin to learn how to get better at this... LOL another thing about me as a player is i like to be in the leader position some times, like as in raids or guild meetings so and so forth. im the person who doesnt take a load of crap when comes time to be serious, if it needs to be done im going to get it done even if i must take drastic mesures. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
i am a all around American guy! i am born and raised in the south, and not embarassed to say so. me being american is obvious that my language is english , but im taking classes at my college to be able to speak spanish as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
this is a funny story actually, what got me into warcraft was not the game that drew me to it . i was a big time gamer "still am" in games for XBOX and PS2, so when it came to computer games ...i saw they didnt have the greatest graphics as the other games i play so i seen warcraft as a "boring stupid game". but unfortunatly my xbox recieved the red ring of death and its been broken sence then so i got bored one day and decided to go to my friends grandmothers house to see what they were up to. when i arrived i met with my friend and talked a little and i seen his cousin playing wow on his computer and i felt like seeing what all the comotion was about this game. as i sat and watched longer i was geting more into it, so he gave me a 10 free trial and said to try out and see what i think about it. and ever sence then i have been extremly hooked on the game and i havent touched another game consol in a long time . LOL

What made you seek our server over others?:
well im not going to lie to anyone , what made me seek your server out was the other servers i was playing on have went up to 3.2 and my laptop has issues with game play and graphics with that patch so i cannot upgrade, so i play private servers that allow me to play on. but rescently the server i RPed on has upgraded to patch 3.2 so i went to search for another Good legit server to play on and i seen yours and it looks very well put together , as well as making everyone make a intro to get on ther server i can see that you wont take everyone.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
that is a very good question, i actually dont know which i like more because ive always been in all types of rps. such as being an apprentice , to being the oldest and wisest leader of the clan. it just veries to what i can come up with at the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
well that one is kinda tough, because my favorite class is a tie between a paladin and a shaman. i like the fact that pallies can be everything, tank, dps, healer. but when i play pally im usually playing as a tank, so i like to switch it up with the shaman. when i play shaman i love to heal whith them because you really cant let anyone die really. because you have so many dang spells LOL and let alone riptide and chain heal , if you spam those you pretty much have the party healed. and i also like the fact that they can turn into a wolf :wink:

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect this server to be a very legit , proffesional server that everyone can relate to eachother some way or fashion and i expect everyone to be very friendly and helpfull in any way if ever needed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i would have to say, knowing when to quit. because some people that some times they get caught up in the RP and they really dont know whats goin on or what their saying and that could actually effect someone, and sometimes people just need to understand when they are not wanted / needed in the RP, so they should quit and move on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Azuna , was a very logical and reasonable person that most people looked up to for guidance. He was one of the most highly recognized persons in his village. with this responsability Azuna tried to help everyone as much as he can and when he could. but all this responsibility has taken its tole on him for he is stressed out and waring down to a point where he feels is about to crack. so one day he leaves the village to take a walk to relieve some pressure and breath fresh air. unbenounced to him, he didnt know it but he was not alone on this walk. after a few miles of reasurance, he then realized that he wasnt alone and turned around to confront his audience. to his suprise it was khedda, his crush from the village. she was wondering what was wrong with him when she seen him leave the village so she decided to follow him to get to the bottom of it. so he let her contiue the walk and discuss the matter with her , and with this discussion grew a great bond between the two dranei............
Welcome to the Server!