Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Just so there's no confusion...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I have been a bit sparse lately, and will continue to be the rest of next week. The week after that, I will be absent entirely.

To make sure that there's no confusion, let me explain:

I am a hardcore zoology/entomology buff. I am taking a week-long field course in the Sonoran and Mojave deserts, studying the ecology there. (Also known as harassing scorpions and lizards.) This class just so happens to take place during my semester's Spring Break. Isn't that nice?

However, I have a LOT of preparation to do. Not only to I need to pack properly (in order to properly survive temperatures that swing from 80 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit), but I also have a big Forestry test this week, and my Majors Zoology paper draft due... right after Spring Break. (Which would normally be nice, but again, I will be preoccupied with checking my shoes for vengeful scorpions.)

So, in short, no, I'm not dissappearing from the server forever. I've just got to find a shovel and dig myself out of classwork. Use the In Character forum! Let me know what I've missed!
Good luck with all that stuff and have fun! We'll be missing your cackling! <Hugs>
Sonoran as in Arizona? I might just hunt you down Q Muahaha
Have fun Qaza! And I will try to use the character fourms, slowly getting over my own personal IC fourm post fear (I know, its strange).
MrWeasel Wrote:Sonoran as in Arizona? I might just hunt you down Q Muahaha

I'm safe! We aren't going that far east, I'll still be in my home state.