Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
M'yeah, to aid me in my storyline, I'm using screenshots. But I'm getting tired of pressing print screen when a line had been typed, and it makes me less accurate with RP. To get to the point, is there a program/addon that allows me to set the amount of time, and will make a screenshot every x seconds? If so, is this program user-friendly? Or would it be handy if you gave me the settings I require? And am I able to turn this program on and off? Because I don't feel like having screenshots of me marrying with some random person in Shatterspear.

Cheers!
I don't know about a program to use, but what works for me is setting up a third chat window that just has /s, /e and /y (creature versions too if I feel it's important). I check it every now and then and take a SS when it gets full; this can be a little confusing after a while with all that orange text but it's a lot easier than taking a screeny every single time.

Plus, it makes afking and then checking to see what you missed really easy.
M'yeah, but this isn't what I'm looking for. I've seen people use fraps or something similar for this, but I barely understand fraps.

SSing every time the window gets full reduces my RP performances, because I mainly aim on SSing at the right times.