Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Keira's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Keira, I love to roleplay, I've been roleplaying for I don't know how long, I can't remember the day I started, I've roleplayed on many servers, some weren't even WoW servers! I've had my own WoW roleplaying clan before, so I guess I'm quite good at it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Belgium, my primary language is Dutch, but I have no problems with typing/speaking English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When playing Warcraft 3, my interests in the lore grew and from the moment WoW released, I just wanted to buy it and learn more about the lore, after playing it for a few hours, I just knew this was the best MMORPG around!

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, there aren't a lot of good roleplaying servers these days, the majority of the players that I meet directed me here, they said it's one of the best!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplaying in groups, with my clan, I'm quite the adventurous kind of the person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Hunter, because of the ability to have a pet and the Tauren already being really involved with nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A great community with excellent players and a wonderful roleplaying experience, It's great to have an application system, it shows that some people have patience and it marks out all the people who are just here to grief/annoy others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. You have respect for others in real life, it's one of the most important things you can have, respect people and get respected in return. Everyone likes being respected, all people are here for the fun!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a guy named Klydan, he lived with his father in a small town with almost no shops, his best friend had his 18th birthday last week and already had a job, while Klydan was only 16, he was jealous of his friend, not being able to do what he did .. Klydan went to his father for help, asking dad if he will ever get a job like his friend ..
Dad simply said, ''Time will tell.''
On Klydan's 18th birthday, he finally could get the job he always wanted!, by this time his friend was 20 and had a girlfriend, he was living on his own, something that Klydan wanted too, he wanted a girlfriend and a beatiful house!
So yet again Klydan went to his dad, dad once again said, ''Time will tell.''
By this time Klydan was 20, he had a great job, a beautiful girlfriend and an amazing house, everything he had always wanted.
His friend was 22, had a great job, a beautiful girlfriend and an amazing house.
Klydan didn't know what to do, he went to his dad and asked, ''What now, dad?'', dad replied, ''That's up to you son, all these years you've waited for everything that you've always wanted, patience is the key to everything, a great life of your own is ahead of you, all that cause you did what everyone should do!''

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!

Goodday.
Welcome, dudette!