Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The name is NeoxNe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a Player :
Well to get started my name is Aaron, and I'm 15 years Old living in Toronto, Canada. I've played WoW since just before TBC went live. Back in those days I was more into PVE'ing, I used to lead raids to Hyjal on my retail guild. I left retail and started RP'ing on private servers about a year ago. I've found RP to be much more enjoyable when I began to get into WoW lore, and since I began to read WoW Lore I've stuck to RP above all other aspects of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Toronto Canada, and My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend recommended it to me, and I played the free trial. At first I was not into it, but eventually I began to play more and more. As for Warcraft 3, I received it as a gift about.. 3 years or so ago, And since then I've been playing it on and off.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I'm not sure if this is the proper word to use, but this RP server seems to be much more 'professional'. I've been scanning the World Wide Web for a while and found several RP servers, none of which appealed to me because they were very unrealistic with their RP. From godmodders, to lore-benders, to people RP'ing as lore characters, all of it was a real turn off. After a week of reading through your forums, I've come to realize COTH RP's properly, unlike other servers I've been to. I also love the way you have many IC topics and profiles on the forums, which not many others have that. I like reading them occasionally when I'm not RP'ing in-game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy doing Quests in RP, especially long chain quests. This incorporates many things such as Traveling, Combat, etc etc. I can be found doing Tavern RP, but too much of it is a real turn off for me. I also love Faction and War RP, specifically organized events or even attacking towns and villages on rare occasion. I'm not the biggest fan of RP'ing in one spot constantly, I enjoy moving the RP locations and having a new and diverse location each time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Races are Humans, Probably due to the possibilities of how you can RP them, from a Paladin to a Warlock, I like Dwarves as well, they have an amazing lore behind the race and WOTLK really furthered my liking to this race. As for Classes, I enjoy playing Druid, Hunter, Warrior, and sometimes Mage depending on which race I'm playing, but my all time favorite class is Hunter, due to its versatility with Melee and Ranged combat. I love to RP as a Mage as well due to the possibilities with their Magic and wisdom. Hunters are good for traveling, tracking, and combat RP, but aside from Straightforward hunters they can be extended to many different types of Prestige classes too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a server I can hopefully fit into, both RP and OOC'ly, and a server that will give me experiences with RP I wouldn't be able to find on retail or on any other RP servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Mostly OOC'ly. Disrespectful people in OOC chat are a real turn off, especially being a newer player on the server. In my opinion, people who respect you OOC'ly make it much easier to fit in and RP with them when the time comes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thuradrim awoke from his nap cut-short. He took a moment to look around, slowly catching glimpses of Memories of the past. It was then he came to the realization he was on A ship, which he concluded made sense, as his room swayed back and forth. He grabbed his gun, sheathing it onto his back. He dropped from his bed, which was almost at height with him, and rubbed his eyes. His hands were rough and dry, almost a rough stone-like texture.

He made his way to the door, only able to see the golden knob glimmering off the flames of the lantern. He grabbed the small knob, which seemed only smaller within his over sized hands, and spun it open. The door creaked open on its own, as the ship swayed once more. Thuradrim stumbled along, still groggy from his slumber.

Thuradrim stepped onto the stairs, as he was about to take a second, the ship suddenly jerked, as a loud crashing noise echoed within the ships halls. Thuradrim sprung to his feet, as if the yells of the crew on the Deck gave him a boost of Adrenaline. He rushed up the steps, arriving to the top stair. He was greeted by the blinding sunlight, as well as planks and fragments of the ship flying being smashed into the seas. Thuradrim spent a moment to focus his vision. His eyes grew wide as he laid them upon a beast which emerged from the seas, causing torrents of the Arctic waters to sweep across the Ship's deck, carrying with it several crates and Crew members. Thuradrim gulped deeply, speaking the name of the beast " Leviroth.. "

Thuradrim stroked his mighty Beard once before reaching to his Blunderbuss on his back. He narrowed his eyes, loading his blunderbuss and taking aim to the creature, who's tentacles begin to wrap around the rear end of the ship. He yelled loudly, before firing his gun in desperate hopes of slaying the great Beast. The bullet disappeared into the waves of the Sea, which now seemed to be rising over the boat, almost blending into the blue sky.

Thuradrim shut his eyes, expecting the worst as a large wave arose around the boat. Everything seemed silent as his eyes were shut. For a moment he felt.. safe.. until the wave came down onto the boat, seeming sweep the boat away plank by plank, until Thuradrim himself was lifted from his feet, forced in the swirling waters. He was in awe, as he sank through the waters which grew ever so darker as he descended. In his last moments of consciousness, he only saw the slight sparkle of the sun off the waters surface, before he closed his eyes, drifting with the currents..

(( Story not finished, just thought I'd post a sample of it. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I just wanted to ask a question about the server..

Is there a forum where I can find any commands on the server, such as Teleporting, if there is any at all?

Besides that, I've got nothing to say. I hope to see everyone in-game for some RP ^^.

- Thanks -.^
There aren't any commands as such on the server, but if you check the "components" section from the index to the top left of the site you'll find a tool that lets you teleport to any major city. Hope that helps and welcome to the server!
A fellow Canadian! Welcome to the server!