Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LolTheForce - Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I guess I don't have all too much RP:ing experience yet. But I recently took a big(ger) interest in the Warcraft lore and I've always considered myself a quick learner and RP:ing seems like a fun way to further interact and have fun with the lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well I'm born and raised and currently residing in Sweden but I've studied English since I was about six (officially ten if you count when I started in school) and I am completely fluent with a vocabulary superior compared to most people in my vicinity (if I do say so myself :p).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well ... I think that would be purchasing WoW in the year of ... 2006? Or was it 2007? I'm not really sure. Anyway, I later on got Warcraft III with expansion later. And like I said, even later on I developed an interest for the background stories of the Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually it was a recommendation from a Swedish youth web community (http://www.hamsterpaj.net in case you're interested :p). Someone recommended it when someone asked for a private server dedicated solely for WoW RP. I saw a comment stating dislike for it because "it's so irritating to fill out forms and stuff" but frankly I saw that as something positive only.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I really don't know yet >.<
I'm willing to test most types and like i said, I am a quick learner. I'm fairly new to RP:ing as a whole and have spent several hours today studying rules and such here and on the wiki. Now I just want to get in and find what suits me the best ;D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not really sure ... I've held the Kaldorei and the Forsaken in quite high esteem since I found their background stories so interesting. Or maybe not the background when speaking of the Forsaken but I do think they're genuinely interesting and a faction I'd like to see more development from.

As for classes I think I'd have to say druid although I don't think I could RP one just yet. I like how it's really old and close to the nature. Their general looking down on the users of arcane magic. And of course the different forms of shapeshifting are awesome xD

What are your expectations of this server?:
I mainly hope to develop myself as a RP:er. I guess it's a good way to expand my English knowledge as well, but I'm primarily here to have fun and learn more about RP:ing in general.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That's a tough one ... I think I'll settle with ... Well the fact that you need to write an introduction like this and really prove you have knowledge of the lore and a willingness to both read and more importantly WRITE walls of text like this :p

Sounds like a great way to make sure you only get the nice people whom you get the best RP:ing experiences with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
OK, here goes ...

Thork howled with rage as he swung his gigantic mace towards the small figure, but it rapidly dodged and disappeared into the shadows again. A mad cackle could be heard as a swishing blade came soaring through the air aimed straight at Thork's ankle.

Once again his furious roar could be heard over the treetops, this time mixed with agony. He fell to his knees, blood flowing down over his feet. Mad and blind with fury he continued to swing the mace all around, hoping to bash the gnome. But it was to no avail. Before another fifteen seconds had passed he felt a fierce pain pierce his back. Cold metal plunged straight into his heart, sending spikes of ice into his every organ.

In a last fit of bloodrage he made a last attempt to catch the little rouge, but the small shadow had already disappeared into the night leaving the wounded and dying orc to his fate among the trees ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I suppose not ... I just hope I can become a part of your community as soon as possible and start learning more about the rich lore. Hope to hear from you soon :D
Yet another Swede to join the fold, joyous, our ranks are growing and soon server domination will be ours, already we sit perched to topple the regime! Soon then, it will all be mi- ours!

-Cough- I mean; welcome to the server!

Also... I find it amusing that CotH is mentioned on hamsterpaj, I'm not sure if I should be surprised though.