Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Monroid's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a competitive gamer, I tend to put myself into difficult and immense challenges, Role Playing can very well be that. I like to help out others to an extent and enjoy doing so. As I said I can be competitive and I like leading on a good Role Play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I can proudly say that I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. And I hope to remain here for the time being. My primary language is English and I am currently taking French courses throughout the year.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I have come across a great amount of MMORPG's, but none have really lived up to my expectations. Then one day I came across World of Warcraft, I read and watched, reviews and videos, of this supposedly "#1 Game" and decided to do the last thing I could possibly do to fully understand the game: Play it! After the trial, I was hooked. After I bought the game, expansion, eagerly waited for the next, I didn't know WHEN to stop. But after a while... I started to realize.. That as good as the game was.. It was missing ONE important factor, but I just didn't know what I was looking for. Scared of the thought of being thrown back into the endless cycle of "Game Finding" I discovered, the RPPvP realms of WoW. I leveled many toons on such realms, but found out that not many people were actually Role Playing on them, which dissapoints me, they could clearly see the Realm Type was "RP PvP"! Anyways in my desperate search I came to find: Conquest of the Horde. And I am glad that there are still people who took such an intrest in Role Playing, as I do.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Role Playing; Player Vs. Player. I believe Role Playing is what truly makes a game complete. And nowadays, that is pretty hard to find, for me. I'm glad I've come across this Private Server, and REALLY look forward to getting to know everyone in the RP world!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all Role Play, and can adapt to any situation that is taking place. If I were to pick any sudden catagory of Role Play I would probably pick a good Argument Role Play. I enjoy fast paced on-going quarrels between Me and others and perhaps even some physical actions thrown in there, say, if the argument were to be elevated by some mindless brute bent on solving things with his blade.

What is your favorite Race/Class? Why?:

I honestly have to say, that my favourite Race/Class combination would have to be a Human Rogue, because, as far as cosmetics go, I think Human is the best looking, and I like the RP in which the Rogue provides; the ability to go "Freestyle" if I may, and be the outcast of my peers/surroundings.

What are your expectations of this server?:

All I look for is people doing the best they can when they come to this Private server to RP. That is why I am here. Respect is also: a must-have, for any good MMORPG!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The fact that Respect is a necessity, is a great reason to join any MMORPG. I think that any online community lacking respect-not only for their seniorities but for their peers- makes a bad community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Renith unsheathed his thorium daggers, The suns of Outland reflecting off it -soon to be covered in hot blood. Renith looked at the large elegant Elekk, Its ivory tusks glimmering. They would soon be his; Ethereals would give anything for a pair tusks like these. Renith rose from the bush of Dreaming Glory, and began to sneak his way over to the large beast. The Elekk seemed to be in its own world, carefree. Renith began to think twice; "Do I not have enough Gold? That I must take this beast's life for--" Boom! The land itself seemed to roar in an angry rage! The ground was shaking. Something was coming!

Boom, Boom, Boom, BOOM! Renith turned around... And began counting down his final moments. The monster looked down upon him,
its eyes the size of Renith's very torso. He had heard the Ethereals speak of such a thing. "Son of Gruul" they called him, his violent will would turn all enemies into a mere stain. There was no use running now. Renith began to sprint, he jumped upon the beast's massive foot and grabbed on to his ankle; the beast now simply shaking it's lower leg, Renith jumped a bit higher, but slipped. He inserted his Daggers into the monster's leg to stay put, but it wasn't good enough. Ripping all the skin and muscle of the creature's leg; the monster roared in pain. Renith now posed as a threat, but nothing it couldn't handle, or so it thought. Renith, now regaining hope, began desperatly climbing up the torn tissue, stabbing his dagger into soft spots to remain on the creature.The creature began slamming its own back, as Renith climbed around the monster's hip, onto its lower back. Showered by blood, Renith continued. It was time to cause some real damage. Renith hacked at the monster, and as he became more and more successful, the Son of Gruul became more tired, and weak. The monster gave one last effort into a large shake, only to lose balance and trip over a large piece of Diamond from Oshu'gon. Shattering nothing but its own left leg, the creature fell forward onto its face. Renith ripped his daggers from out of the creature's spine and ran for the final blow. As if there was no tomorrow, Renith smashed the daggers' blades into the creature's skull, and most likely its brain...

Ending its life.

Renith wiped the, now cool, blood off his face. And looked up. Several Ethereal must've heard the commotion and came to the scene. The leader of the group stepped forward and looked down upon the beast. "Those eyes..." he whispered, "We'll buy them for 4, maybe 5, thousand Gold." Renith looked down one last time, "Take them..." then stepped off the Son of Gruul's head and headed towards the blue horizon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I don't think so, I just hope that my CotH experience is a good one, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

-Thanks!
Monroid.
Great intro, welcome to COTH!

When ingame, please remember to join the channels /chat and /barrenschat

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me :D

Have fun and enjoy your stay here.
Very interesting, welcome to the server.