Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 3.0.1 directly to 3.2.0, HELP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, This is my first time on the forums, I love to roleplay, and I'm really over excited right now :mrgreen:
So I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue keeping me from this awesome roleplay!
I was given multiple guides that said "Delete your patch.mpq and repair with all boxes unchecked"
I did that, and it set me to 3.0.1, BUT if i use the regular wow installer it just takes me right to 3.2.0! Noo blizz! thats not what I asked for! So I tried finding patch 3.1.3, but it requires 3.1.2 which needs 3.1.0 which needs 3.0.9 GOSH, by now my head hurts because i found a link to everything but 3.1.0! I'm trying to work my way backwards! Does anyone have an easy way to go from 3.0.1:8874 to 3.1.3:(build)!!! It would be extra nice if you could get me a 3.x.x->3.1.3 but, just for now, help me roleplay whith what I see as the best roleplaying server ever :wink:
Yeah, I had the same problem. Um, sorry to tell you this but...

You'll have to manually patch up with manual mirrors. In order. T_T
First off.... THANKS FOR RESPONDING SO QUICKLY
:shock:

Second off, where can I find these mirrors? I mean, where do other people find their patch mirrors for PC version world of warcraft. I already tried Mr. Google, he isnt very helpful, maybe someone has some super secret url to happiness they can share with me [Image: dance.gif]

EDIT: look what happens when it takes me too long to respond
[Image: 200y8so.jpg]
I tend to respond quickly when I'm sitting on the forums, alone. Bored. By myself. Alone.

http://a.wirebrain.de/wow/

Try this.

Also, remember to post an introduction ^^, there is a proper introduction template. Good luck finding it! (It's part of the fun!)
It appears I can't get photos to work.
Curse my forum-laziness.
Anywho, each of the links on the right side are links to websites.
The website name is on the left.
Click on the enUS column (presuming you live in the states)
It'll open a new window on the website you chose.
Then download.
Extract, then run in your World of Warcraft folder.
DrinkArizona Wrote:I tend to respond quickly when I'm sitting on the forums, alone. Bored. By myself. Alone.

http://a.wirebrain.de/wow/

Try this.

Also, remember to post an introduction ^^, there is a proper introduction template. Good luck finding it! (It's part of the fun!)
(I DEFINITELY will enjoy the search) And if these links work I might have to be Gro'nok your bag carrier with the coconuts :D

EDIT: Fun Fact, All these patches are 20 HOURS of downloads, but if I was on a Mac, only 8 1/2 hours
fml
A shame, yes, but it's worth for a miracle called "fun"

HOWEVER, this fun might be interrupted soon enough if you don't write yourself an introductions. Yes, they are mandatory. Read over the stickies in the introductions section.
So, My Introduction is time-restricted? I will write my introduction, I just want myself all ready to go before hand. :)
Also I'm having a little bit of trouble, I followed those patch links, downloaded them all, but, came up to one where it said

Code:
This update requires "WoW.exe" version 3.1.1.9835. You have an older version, 3.1.1.9806.

urgh! Anyone find me an patch to ONLY update the build?

Maybe once this thread proves successful a guide can be written (I haven't seen one quiet on the subject) for role players who get discouraged on this technical issue.
Now I feel stupid :oops:
I don't know why it took/has taken you 20 hours, but its taken me 45 minutes tops to download 3.0.1 -> 3.1.0. I'm almost done, now. :P

Thanks for creating this thread, and thanks for all the help people have posted. ;)