Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trindana(codyrules) Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Not much to tell, but that I am a 16 year old boy. My name is Cody, and you can call me that in the server (that or my character's name). I have been roleplaying on World of Warcraft for over four years, two of which were in retail (Malestrom Realm). I came from another server...which I had a rough time at. They had a corrupted Administration and because I spoke up, well, banned. Oh well, sucked anyways. The roleplays were always filled with idiots.
I'm glad to see a form like this required before joining the server, makes me happy to see that there will not be any or a severely reduced amount of idiots.
World of Warcraft lore to me is something I love. I read the books and WoWwiki for fun and, as stated in the registration page, I "borderline on the encyclopedic". One of my Nicknames is "Lorekeeper", something I got from a few friends when we got into an argument about a period in the History of Warcraft (which I won haha). I'm a laid-back individual and rarely ever show any sort of disrespect. However, if I think something is unjust I will lash harder than a whip. Fairness and justified punishment is something that I always aim for no matter what the person has done. Thank you!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America, the southwestern region (State of California, San Diego). English is my primary language and my first but I am bi-lingual.
For the past...I don't know...five or six years I have been studying and become fluent in American Sign Language and Deaf Culture (which I found to be just as rich and artistic as any). I love this expressive and beautiful language just as much as I love Warcraft!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to think I would hate it, constant grinding, annoying people, etc, etc. I was an Xbox junkie, all Halo 2 and "pwnting n00bz d00d". Then my neighbor bought me a two week trial for World of Warcraft, I instantly fell in total love with the game. Then I discovered Roleplaying (my home server is Maelstrom) and loved it as well. For two years I honed my skills, read up on lore, played the previous Warcraft games to get a better look into this wonderous world.
I ran out of money to play when the economy started to crap out, so I went to private servers. For the past two years I was at one specifically and left, and now I am here. An "encyclopedia" of lore (I love that term now), and I regret nothing!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got sick of the previous one, as its admnistration was corrupt with "friends" and "groupies" and stupid "special treatment" for the previous two words quoted. So I used good 'ol Google and practiced my Search-Fu and found you guys. So far, I am loving it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. If my character is there I can adapt or create another! Such endless possibilities, identities! I love to do it all, and honestly, I like to think I am good at what I do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really have no favorite race, but I usually favor a Bow and Arrow (Ranger/Hunter) or Magic-Weilders (Mage, Warlock, etc, etc).

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun, mature and experienced Roleplay. Fun and wonderous entertainment. Hopefully new friends!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This form needing to be created. It will weed out most of those that wish to ruin our good time. The concentration of spelling and literacy, and the requirement of SOME LORE KNOWLEDGE! If you are like me and a total lore-FREAK you know how much some guy that knows nothing beyond "press button, kill this" and "arthis r leech kingz" can get you very, very irritated. Very, VERY quickly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Trindana was born in Ashenvale many, many years before the First War. Her mother was a Huntress while her father was a Druid of the Claw, but was away most of the time. She was raised by her mother, and raised well. From the age of 50 on she was trained rigorously by her mother. Day and Night her mother would teach her how to be a Huntress and the ways of Nature. Archery was also tought, and rather hard. For every miss she lost an hour of sleep, which for that hour she was put through rough exorcising regiments. By the age of 100 she was almost an expert Archer and already knew how to commune with nature very well, even going as far as knowing a small rejuvenation spell to replenish her strength when she needed it. The training continued and when she was old enough to be allowed into the army of Darnassus (I'm guessing about 200-250) she started as just an Initiate Huntress. Her mother, by then, had retired her ways and stayed in the city most of the time as a Leatherworker. Trindana was handed down from her mother a bow. It was just a normal bow, nothing special about it besides it was crafted of a metallic alloy instead of the traditional wood.

She shot through the ranks quickly thanks to her mother's training regiment. Nobody else had been trained as long or as hard as her and for that she was thankful for the first time since she started the training. One of her missions was to attack an elven resistance station, a band of rebel Night Elves that decided to drift away and soon learned to hate what the other elves stood for. The attack was brief and the Resistance was short, just a group of misguided elves that had to pay with their lives. Trolls also dotted the lands, but were easy and not considered a real threat to the society of Night Elves there, though sometimes there were attacks and Trinldana needed to defend herself from a few ambushes. Otherwise, it was very peaceful with her training, with her life. The quietness continued long after her mother died. At her ceremony, Trindana fired a burning arrow into the air, a personal tribute. She did not partake in any sort of Military training or duties that day.
[[Fixed up for you, sorry I didn't read that part of the Wiki about the High Elf issue.]]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I take a lot of things personally, so being purposely abusive to the way I write or the topics I choose will result in several posts or in-game paragraphs of very high-point anger. Constructive criticism is praised, being a jackass is NOT. Thank you.
Quote:I take a lot of things personally, so being purposely abusive to the way I write or the topics I choose will result in several posts or in-game paragraphs of very high-point anger.

I suggest not doing that here, we don't like it. At all. If you do have a problem with a player speak with a GM about it, if there are troublemakers on the server they will be dealt with. That said; welcome to the server!