Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Loging in problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I have a server account, I am at 3.1.3 and I have checked my email, vertified the server account, I double checked my email and I am putting in the right information to log into WoW. My realmlist is set to the CotH realmlist, I also downloaded the CotH realmlist, it always says something like The information you entered is not valid. Check the spelling, and so on

Any help?
Make sure the capitalization and spelling is correct! It has to be exactly as you used on the forums.

Other than that I have no other help.
Yeah, caps is right, everything

Admin help please!
Are you absolutely positive you have only one realmlist? -Either- in your WoW base directory or in your Data/enUS(or region) directory?
Positive, its in the right place and everything, should I try a new account or something?
Me being dumb and all, it should be worth a try to clear the cache, I assume. Just delete the cache file in the WoW directory.
Deleting the Cache didnt do anything D:
Well, it seems your account in the database is fine. I cannot try logging into it currently, being as I don't have access to a 3.1.3 version of WoW until I get back from my vacation.

Are you capitalizing the T in your username? Also, I'll PM you with your password -just- to ensure it's correct.
Yes, it is capitalized
Everything is fixed, thanks all!
Seeya ingame! :D
Resolved - locked!