Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken Flying Mounts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've recently realized that there are no flying mounts that a Forsaken can technically use IC. The closest thing within reason would be the Ebon Blades Gryphon, unfortunately though that's only for Death Knights and I really don't want my Forsaken riding around on one of them skinny Dragonhawk things and a Windrider is out of the question.

So would it be possible for you to remove the Death Knight only restriction off the Ebon Blade Gryphons?
I could see them dominating proto-drakes.
The Ebon Gryphons don't work though. They move at run speed and can not fly.
Are you sure you don't just not have cold weather flying? Because that's what it does when you try to fly in Northrend and don't have cold weather flying.
Gnomad Wrote:The Ebon Gryphons don't work though. They move at run speed and can not fly.

I...Did not know that. Well looks like the Forsaken are screwed for not having a racial flying mount.

rentreality Wrote:I could see them dominating proto-drakes.

The Plagued Proto-Drake's would make sense to a degree, as long as people don't whisper me going "GAWD, DRAGON MOUNT, REALLY? OP NOOB." I'll be fine.
Shivali Wrote:Are you sure you don't just not have cold weather flying? Because that's what it does when you try to fly in Northrend and don't have cold weather flying.

I'm sure. It is a mount that scales speed based on your riding training. All mounts like that are busted.
There's also a Frost Wyrm mount, but I doubt anyone would stand for anyone having one of those. But they are all skeletal and stuff.
Frostwyrm isn't in the DB anyway.
Hmm. You've got a point there grembomb. There are bats ofcourse... But I never really got why the forsaken are using them as the Trolls use them in Warcraft III as batriders.
Frostwyrm should be in the database, unless Kretol removed it himself.. either way, it's really not a very fun mount to ride on, trust me.
Guess I could always get a Windrider and say it's....Dead. Damn you Blizzard, god damn you.
Animinora Wrote:Frostwyrm should be in the database, unless Kretol removed it himself.. either way, it's really not a very fun mount to ride on, trust me.

It isn't. The DB team stopped making the db just around 3.1 time, so we only got a chunk of the items.
Mikain Wrote:
Animinora Wrote:Frostwyrm should be in the database, unless Kretol removed it himself.. either way, it's really not a very fun mount to ride on, trust me.

It isn't. The DB team stopped making the db just around 3.1 time, so we only got a chunk of the items.

Sorry for the off-topic, but...
Any chance the DB will be expanded after 3.2?
MrBubbles Wrote:
Mikain Wrote:

Sorry for the off-topic, but...
Any chance the DB will be expanded after 3.2?

Not unless a new DB team pops up.

In any case, on the subject of dead flying mounts.
Pretending it's dead could work, but would most characters even have flying mounts IC?
Hence we all love the cuddly tauren who just become a flying mount themselves.

On a more serious note... Forsaken fly bats, inorite?
Pages: 1 2