Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alas, poor Lethys...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hate to break such news in such a public way, but it is with a heavy heart that I announce that Lethys, also known as Secrettom, has been deemed no longer worthy to be a Trial GM. It is with great sadness that I see him leave the rank. I expect everyone to offer their condolences in this tragic time.

Oh, why is he not a Trial GM anymore? 'cause he's now a Content GM.
Grats Leth.
Congrats, Leth!
Damn, Grakor, you really know how to come back to the server! If you keep this up you deserve the rank "Messenger of doom".

Also, a big confrabulations to Lethys!
Not a GM anymore? This is unacceptable-- Wait, what?

Congrats on your prrrromotion! :D
Maulbane Wrote:Damn, Grakor, you really know how to come back to the server! If you keep this up you deserve the rank "Messenger of doom".

Also, a big confrabulations to Lethys!

'Tis is ze truth. You, Grakor sir, have a way with making me scared.

And a big shadowmelded elven cheer for Lethys! :D
Damn, you had me worried for a second. Congrats, Leth! :D
You guys must learn, the GMs here are sick, sadistic <Beeps>. They play with your fears and emotions and then BAM. ..It's something good, and you just nearly had a panic attack.

<3 Grats Leth. ^.^
Piken Wrote:You guys must learn, the GMs here are sick, sadistic <Beeps>. They play with your fears and emotions and then BAM. ..It's something good, and you just nearly had a panic attack.

<3 Grats Leth. ^.^

Every time.
Grats, Leth. Now make sure to include the word 'nub' after every sentence when talking to the player base.

Kidding aside, yeah, good job. :D
Wow, ya really had me goin' there too.

What a horrid scare to wake up to in the morning . . . great news, though. Congrats on moving up; that just gives me one more reason to go join your school.
Lethys, the cuddliest of GMs.

Grongratulations!
OMG. You had me so scared for a second :oops:.

Anyways, congrats Lethys!!! :D
CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS, LETH!

I do hope your time as Content GM is awesome! :D Now, good luck and GET TO WORK! (pleasedon'tbanme)
I laughed. Would have loved to see his face at this.

Anyway, congratz Lethys, you deserve it!
Pages: 1 2 3