Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 3.2 Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The server is currently testing 3.2 compatibility and stability. If you already have a WoW installation of 3.2, please feel free to log on to the server and test it out.
If you do not already have 3.2, DO NOT PATCH UP YET. Again, this is currently for testing purposes.
So, Marr will finally get a cat form that matches his skin tone? Awesome. Can't wait to test it, but I'll have to, as I'll have to go in... A few seconds.
grr,I still have to download the patch..gonna take aloooot of time...anyways,after testing,will it keep 3.2?or will it get back to 3.1.3?
That, my friend, is unsure. Although 3.2 looks pretty flawless to me.
Aside from the graphics problem with the old intel graphics cards (that can be fixed)

I don't see many problems with it either (and any problems can be fixed with 3.2.0(a)) :D
Grieger1 Wrote:grr,I still have to download the patch..gonna take aloooot of time...anyways,after testing,will it keep 3.2?or will it get back to 3.1.3?

Still up in the air. Don't patch up if you only have one copy of wow.
hm,well I can always Re-install xD
Roughly how long are we looking at this 3.2 patch testing running?
I always wonder this, I have two directories of WoW, and Kretol always reminds us that if you haven't already, don't patch.

Subsequently, both of these directories go to COTH, retail is dead to me forever. Perhaps I could patch one up, and leave the other down? The reminders seem clear, but vague at the same time and can be described as an adjective I can't recall at the moment.
I have two directories to run WoW from. One's running on 3.1 and the other one runs on 3.2. So I reckon you'll be fine by patching one.
pliantreality Wrote:Roughly how long are we looking at this 3.2 patch testing running?

If it's still running fine when Kretol returns from work, he'll say it's officially up.

However, as the server's been running it for a little while now and hasn't exploded, it's *probably* safe to patch and log in. Probably. I bear no responsibility if we do end up having to revert.