Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to verify your game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to log in just now, it said it couldn't verify my game. I was on last night with no problems, any ideas?
Well, at the moment the server is in the testing phases for 3.2, so if you're at 3.1.3 or anything lower than 3.2, you won't be able to get on.
That would be the problem, I am on 3.1.3 >.>

Thanks very much for your time, I'm downloading it now :)
If it wouldn't be toooo much trouble... could someone post a good link for a website to download 3.2? I'm having minor issues with it.
Have you checked the Links page? There's a link on there to the patch mirrors page of Wowwiki.
I found all those various links to be a pain in the ass, personally. I mean, you have to wait around every time you tried to DL a new part of whatever you're looking for, staring blankly forward while they bugged you about their "premium offers". I'd personally suggest just going to the WoW website and to the tech support pages, where you can find their links to totally reliable sites to DL the patches with a little less hassle. It's just as long (or short, depending on your outlook), and less annoying! Woo!