Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Downgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I posted an introduction (here) and was accepted. I was delighted until I found out the server only supports the 3.1.3 patch.

I've spent the last two days searching for patches and so far I've went from 3.0.1 to 3.0.9, however now I'm stuck finding a 3.0.9 - 3.1.0 patch that has a good upload speed so I can download it with my full connection (as the 3.0.9 - 3.1.0 patch is over 800 MB and I can't spend more than an hour downloading it).

I've checked the WoWWiki patch mirrors page but it keeps freezing up regularly and makes it quite hard to find a good mirror.

If anyone could help me find a 3.0.9 - 3.1.0 patch it'd be greatly appreciated. I already have the patches upwards from 3.1.0 so I'm just waiting on finding this patch.

I'm using the English version of the game (enGB).

Cheers.

Edit: And yes I've checked the stickies. The only good method I've found is using the WoW Launcher and I'm afraid in case it goes too far. Better to be safe than sorry.
This isn't necessary. We're at 3.2 now.
...After I broke my heart the last few days doing this. I think I'm going to cry.

Thanks. I'll be playing soon.