Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help, I'm logged in without being logged in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I went to get on WoW, typed in my password, and I was brought to a screen allowing me to choose my server. It was odd, because normally I connect straight to CotH, but since CotH was on the list, I clicked on it to log in.

It said 'connecting to server', 'logged in'.

Then brought me back to the server list. I was confused. Rinse and repeat about 20 times.

Going to the Player Map, I noticed my character, Thorim, was logged in. He was shown to be in Darkshore- where I last remember logging out.

Checking server status, however, Thorim is indeed shown as logged in (for the last 12 hours, I might add). His area listing is not Darkshore, though, but 'unknown'.

Could anyone gimme a hand here?
I am having the same issue. It brings me to the server choice screen but doesn't allow me to choose the server. I'm sure this will end up being a vista problem but if anyone has any idea let me know.
I'm having the same issue right now, except I'm not on the player map/server status.

I remember this happening a little while ago when the login server was down. That's not the case now, is it?
A server restart has been initiated. Please hold onto your drinks and make sure your trays are in the upright position.
Try coming back on now.
It worked! Thanks!