Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Odd Disconnect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few moments ago, I tried to teleport my character, Hilda to Shatterspear from Ironforge. The loading screen became stuck, and now logging in is impossible. I don't know if something happened to the entire server, but I doubt it. Either way I'm going to get me some sleep, and hopefully it'll have resolved itself by tomorrow. If not, well that's what this technical support thread is for.
I think the server's down. I can't get on either.
Neither can I. Server's down.
Really? Server's up for me.
-gasp-
Well, now that it's down I guess I'll go do my calculus
-grumbles-
Notified Kret. Unfortunately, I can't get into the server computer for some reason myself, so we'll have to wait until he does so manually.
I'm experiencing some similar troubles. I experienced a spontaneous lagspike then just restarted WoW, but when when I tried logging into the server again, it goes up to "Logging into game server" fine, and then it brings up the realmlist screen. I try logging into CotH from there, and it doesn't appear to be working, seeing as it just takes me right back to "Logging into game server", where it goes onto "connected" quite quickly and then sticks me back on the realmlist. Process repeats. While I'm doing this, I can't help but notice that on the realmlist, under Population, it says "New Players" rather than whatever it'd usually say.

Anyone know what's up? QQ
It popped me out and is now offline as well.
I originally thought my problem might be related to this, but on checking the Player Map and Server Status, my account is still apparently logged in.

Could someone please boot Thorim so I can log back in?
Server is down. I'm working to try to get it back up. Be patient, I'm still new at this. LOL
Server is back up. Kret had to walk me through it a bit, but it's all good now.
/cheer
/applaud
Notified Kret. Unfortunately, I can't get into the server computer for some reason myself, so we'll have to wait until he does so manually.