Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Syreaa's Introduction. [Woooo.]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrighty, before I embark on this long journey of an introduction I would like to say I am not feel my greatest, so I space out a little, if I forget huge chunks, just comment and I will fix it straight away.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: I'm a writer, a young one. I'm not too great at grammar and I tend to make mistakes. I don't always think before I type, but we can't all be perfect, right? I have WoW for three years and I have done forum RP's for a little while. I'm young, therefore stupid for most of the time... If I annoy you, tell me to shove off, I will. I promise. I used to take IC things seriously, but then I got smart and learned that what happens IC is nothing personal. It did take another person stealing five of the guys my character liked... But that's not important.
I do not like to stick to lore, i think it's complicated and not fun. Roleplaying is about expression, lore should be an outline, but not everything you say.
IC: Oh Lordie. IC I am usually very evil, I love backstabbing, killing is fun. I got mixed up in the "Chaos" craze we had and figured out I like being a worshiper. I usually play messed up characters with very unrealistic backgrounds.
When I get tired of that, I usually just make a normal rogue who is a bounty hunter, or something simple. It's always good to take a break.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in America, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My big brother was playing it one day, he made me a gnome warlock and I got hooked on retail for three fourths of a year, then I moved to private for the remaining time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've searched for an RP server for over two years and just found yours. The last one I was on, AniNetwork, previously AniWoW, was the one I made the most friends on and had, so far, the best experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Basically anything, the darker, the better. I don't mind dying as long as it's in a really cool way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren. They're amazing, huge cow like beasts. They're big cuddly teddy bears when they want to be, then they can rip you apart in seconds. They're also in touch with nature and seem to be the most "in tune" with Azeroth. I love Warlocks, which you cannot be on a Tauren, in which case I choose a Blood Elf or forsaken.
Another really cool combination is a gnome mage, I always make her a scholar who's sweet and innocent but a little kleptomatic, she's always thirsting for knowledge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Being able to walk through Silvermoon with out someone cybering, or saying "OmG, L33t gear give plz."
And finding people who actually WANT to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like how you tell players to respect one another, to get respect you must give it, and it's something I am working on, everyone should learn that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[[ Oh goodness. I made this story two years ago and have had so many variations.. ]]

Valei stood there, watching the sun set. Her eyes flicked to a man who was walking towards her, she smiled at him, revealing perfect, white teeth. "Hello, brother, what brings you out here at a time like this?"
The man, a tall, well built, dark haired warlock, smiled at her, his robes whipping around him in the slight breeze. "Boss sent me out here, he said we were supposed to go to the Warlock's tent tomorrow after lunch. Something about a special experiment. I had to agree once he brought up how its what our parents would have wanted."
Valei laughed, "Alithion, you are a piece of work... Haven't I told you not to give in, even if he pulls the dead parent card?"
Alithion grinned, "Yes, numerous times. But I'm not the one who's trying to seduce him."
She stuck her nose in the air and put her hands on her hips, "I was not trying to seduce him... I was merely trying to... Get better acquainted with him. A healthy relationship with your boss is always a good thing."
"Hmm... We still have to go, no matter what your relationship is with him." He looked to his right at the camp and sighed, "I guess we better head back, I don't want Dreadlords coming to drag us into camp."
Valei nodded, "Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at noon."
They both departed, trying not to show their fear of tomorrow's events.

[[ Kinda like a "THE NEXT DAY" Thing right here.]]

The tent was dark, no light reached Valei's eyes as she sat on the top of a ritual table, meditating. Only her bosses' voice pierced the darkness, "Valei, I want you to concentrate your energy into the ritual stone, it's to your left. Try your best to channel as much as you can into there." His voice was like honey, alluring, sweet, seductive. No woman, no man, could resist his charm.
Valei sighed lightly and focused on the stone, chanting softly under her breath. The stone glowed a bright green, lighting up the whole tent.
Eight warlocks stood around the table, hands raised, mouths moving. They had begun to weave a bubble of magic around her, enclosing her from the world. On the wall, a succubus stood watching quietly, a dreadlord stood next to her, trying not to hit his head on the top of the tent.
When the stone stopped glowing, Valei opened her eyes and laid down on the table, her arms and legs spread out. The stone had begun to float, giving her room. The warlocks stepped into the bubble of magic and bound her to the table with leather straps. She closed her eyes again as she felt their hands move off of her and onto the table.
The warlocks began chanting as the room lit up again, patterns swirled around Valei. She kept her eyes shut out of fear, trying not to listen. She stayed calm until the pain began. Her eyes flew open and frantically scanned the room and icy pain shot through every nerve, the succubus was gone, but that meant nothing to her, the pain was all she could feel. It ravaged her body, every part of her screamed, she tried to yell out, but nothing was working. She watched helplessly as her soul lifted out of her body.
The warlock's chants grew louder and faster, her soul, a spiritual replica of her own body began to shrink. Her eyes saw, but her mind didn't understand. She had been shut down.
Screams came from the table behind her as they ripped out the succubus's soul and compressed it as well.
After what seemed like years, they placed the succubus's soul into her body and also set her own in her body. Valei's mind started running again, she formed thoughts, thoughts about the new pain that was in her body, it was a slow, throbbing heat that waned and ebbed with her heart beat. Her heartbeat... It was the only way she knew she was alive...
Her body was lifted and set into a bubble suspended in the air, she looked over and saw her brother in the same state as she was... It all began to make sense... They were the experiment... Their souls had been... Squished to make room for the Demon's. Valei closed her eyes and sleep took over.

Valei awoke to a light being shown in her face, a handsome warlock was checking to see if she was live. He signaled to the others and they sighed in relief.
A voice invaded Valei's thoughts, it was icy, but seductive, "Kid, hey kid, wake up. You're Valei, right?"
Valei nodded and thought, Yes.
"My name is Isabul... It looks like we're stuck like this... Unless of course you'd like to give me your body..." The voice paused and laughed, "I guess not... Your brother over there has to deal with Ubel, I hope he's strong willed or Ubel will kill him in second."
Valei clenched her teeth,"My brother can manage just fine, thank you."
Isabul laughed insider her mind, "Well, what do you say we make a pact, we split this body 50/50, what do you say?"
Valei grinned and snapped back at Isabul in an icy tone, "I don't care if your soul is in here, this is my body. Always has been, always will be."

That's my story.. Hope you all welcome me with smiles, or laughs... Either one is good. I'll most likely being the one stomping around like I own Azeroth.
Hope to see you in-game.
Much Love To All My Fellow Roleplayers,
Syreaa/Valei
If I am accepted, I will not be on for quite a while do to the fact my small brain can't seem to figure out the connection guide... If I'm denied, I guess I will move on. :|
Heh, you don't need to be approved to play on the server anymore. But if we did still have that system, you'd have been approved I reckon. I'd approve you anyway.

Anywho, welcome to the server! If there's something wrong, try posting the problem in the tech support.
Alrighty. Thanks. I really like your signature. I facepalm'd, but it made me laugh.
Mwhaha! Thanks! XD I made it myself. /flex
That's some pretty legitimate skill you've got there. I can only do minor sigs. But yours definitely beats all.