Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rolendaf Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been looking around private servers, trying to find a decent RP server. I hope I'm not disappointed here. You guys seem to have things figured out here, so I don't think I'll be that disappointed. Anyway, I'm very much into RPing, and open to anything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the US and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing retail WoW for years. I didn't feel like paying for retail anymore and since I'm going to school now, I'm looking for a game I can play occasionally.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was disappointed by other servers. Either it's heavily populated by idiots, or not enough people on a server. And a good RP private server is hard to track down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Again, I'm open to all kinds. I like intimate RP, and I'm not really a fan of fighting/roll fighting RP, but it depends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably human or blood elf. I have a soft spot for tauren as well. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
They're high because it seems like I've come to the right place, I just hope I don't get pissed off and leave because of the other people here. I'm pretty friendly and agreeable, but if it's anything like the last server I was on....then I think it's time to quit WoW for good, lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the one where you demand people to speak in complete sentences to maintain a sense of immersion. I don't have to worry about jackasses running around yelling "pwnyurmomzbbqrolf!!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Hmmmm, a story. Well, I'm really not feeling creative today..but I'm sure once I get into the game I'll start pumping out some creative juices..Ugh..that didn't sound right. So much for making a good first impression? Heheh.. >.<

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah, I'm gay so I hope that isn't going to be a problem here. I don't know if the server is crawling with homophobes or not, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Regarding your last comment, we have a rule for tolerance. Therefore, if anyone does make you feel uncomfortable due to orientation or anything like that... well, we don't take that lightly at all.

At any rate, welcome!
Atleast I think you should not worry, And I bet almost everyone else does too.
I'm not sure about the intimate RP tho, I think we don't do it that much here.
I'm also not sure about is there a rule of some sort about it?
Oh yes, There's the one with the Character's who are 100% related to -it-, and only it, will be rejected utterly.
Otherwise, I don't think there's nothing against it but maybe the player you confronted.

And welcome from this direction too!
Don't be shy, give it a try! (Whoa, rhymed.) Anyway, just cook up a good story in your mind, we want to see how well you can do, and how creative you are!
Thank you for your responses. I'm pleased by what I've seen so far. When I said intimate, I didn't necessarily mean sexual or anything, I meant that I like one on one stuff, rather than large groups. I just think it's more interesting and you can get more detailed if you don't have a ton of people in an RP session trying to get attention.