Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't seem to log in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is another thread like this, but it doesn't help me one bit.
I have erased my cache, set my realmlist, checked my email, checked my spelling, I'm up to date on the latest patch.. Etc, etc.
Any suggestions?
PC or Mac?
Also, are you doubly-positive you confirmed your realmlist? Furthermore, are you certain you only have one realmlist, and not one both in your WoW base directory as well as in Data/enUS (or other region)?
Lastly, are you certain you're using the correct password?
And is your account name the same as your forum name? Including capitals?

On a second note, our current patch is the latest version of 3.2, in case you didn't know.
I'm using a PC [older, but still good.]
I have one realmlist in the folder where it was originally, was I supposed to move it?
I'm positive it's the same as the forum, and I've checked the password.
I'm also running the latest 3.2.0 patch.
:|
Your realmlist needs to be in data > En(whatever your country is). Mine for example is EnGB 'cause I'm in England.
It is, it is.
I only have one and it says the whole realmlist coding and such. I had to do repairs, but it was ok again.
[Image: WoWScrnShot_091309_130245.jpg]

This is the message I get when I type my login information in. :[

It says:
"The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password. If you need help in recieving a lost or stolen password and account..."
I am up and running, thanks for all your help, there had been a mis-typing in the realmlist.
:]