Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gareth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Bobby, I enjoy gaming in general and it is what a prefer doing out of most things. I enjoy WoW but I have never roleplayed on it. I have roleplayed on Never winter Nights and a lot of other games so this is nothing new. I come from the United States and speak english. I got into Wow when I first played on a few private servers my brother got me into. This seems like a very legit community and I wish to what is offered. I plan on having a great time here. I don't know what type of roleplay I enjoy but I plan on finding out. I like the Palidian class because it is the easiest class for me to use. I plan on finding a different class.

Here is some of my work:

Gareth Dikin was born in a far eastern town. His birth was messy and his mother soon died afterward. Gareth grew up as a blacksmith working for his father. His father was a Dwarf and mother a human. Growing up he learned how to use and create an efficient sword letting his skill come to what it is today.

I know this is short but I am not so good at these type of storys.
While it's different that you've put all the questions into one paragraph you're going to have to use the template (to save the GMs time and eyesight).

Apart from that, hey there!
I thought that was more of a guideline to what should be in your introduction. I will change it up soon.