Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi, My name is Malicious and i can be nice in general if you are nice to me, Really depends on how we react on each other but oh, I RP'd on a few RP servers starting from Esterus to Libertas and awaiting Epilogue to get up so i can enjoy both Libertas and Epilogue for when Libertas is down i go Epilogue and for when Epilogue is down i just go Libertas, Simple as that.

Oh and i in no way am trying to advertise, Excuse me if it looks like it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the Netherlands and my primary language should be Dutch now isn't it?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Buying the game in a store.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sort of all, Aslong as it makes sense and is logical.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Orc warrior - Honorable strong fearsome warriors, What else do you want?
Undead warlock - Simply because an Warlock class fits the cruelity and evil of the Forsaken.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RPing.. And friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect *Nods*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long writing, Yay for me...

Well i got one.. I think.

Durrosh... It all started when he for the first time got recruited in the Orcish army and started in the ranks of a Grunt to keep peace in the Orcish city of Orgrimmar an- *Takes a chunk out of the chicken soup and eats it* And when needed travel to a village or house to aid the people there, Durrosh whom after long times rised in ranks so he could be able to fight for Orgrimmar got directed to Grom'Gol at first to fight the Ogres and other creatures back so they can expand their bases, Lately, Now, He still travels from GRom'Gol to Orgrimmar and all around seeking adventure and glory, And Honour!

This is sort of a small story i came up with...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, Thank you.
*Quick Question*
Did you read all the stickies?
Syreaa Wrote:*Quick Question*
Did you read all the stickies?

Thee are only two stickies...
How could i miss them?
Well, they suggest you make your answer more than one line... Or even one word.
Syreaa Wrote:Well, they suggest you make your answer more than one line... Or even one word.

Quote:What made you seek our server over others?

I know, But there are questions.. I mean like.. Who say's i "Choose" a server over the others, I don't choose, I enjoy them without having to choose and become one of those guy's who goes around the forums telling "THIS SERVER IS MORE BETTER SO I STAY HERE LOLOL" That's just sucky.

Quote:How did you get into Warcraft?

This question is obvious, I am telling you how i went into Warcraft, Shoudl i tell you detailed how i went to the store and buyed the game?

Quote:What are your expectations of this server?

Ofcourse i answer with RPing since this is an RP server where you can get friends and more shizzle, Is this supposed to be a jail or something? That if you even 1% don't pass you get the big famous "Denied" stamp? You wan't me to tell in detail what i expect? Wich i possibly can't yet.

Quote:Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

Respect over others, Why did i choose that? Becuase you should help each other out and not swear and flame the person that doesn't know anything about something yet, Help them out.

Quote:What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

How do you expect me to write an answer in detail from where i live and what language i speak?

I think i'm done.
Malicious Wrote:

This question is obvious, I am telling you how i went into Warcraft, Shoudl i tell you detailed how i went to the store and buyed the game?

We're more looking for what made you look for Warcraft in the first place, or how it appealed to you. The question isn't about how you got it, it's why. If you just went in there and bought it one day that's OK too.

But yep, apart from a few things (Capitalising your "i"s, rar!) you're fine! And that warrants a nice big

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Maulbane Wrote:
Malicious Wrote:

We're more looking for what made you look for Warcraft in the first place, or how it appealed to you. The question isn't about how you got it, it's why. If you just went in there and bought it one day that's OK too.

But yep, apart from a few things (Capitalising your "i"s, rar!) you're fine! And that warrants a nice big

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Thank you for the advice, I always forget to capitalise the I since it's such a small letter if you get what I mean.
From now on i will keep an eye on it.
I really wonder if this stil needs an approval stamp of some sort.
Oh no, it's Malicious... Well, introductions don't need to be approved nowadays.

*cough* Welcome! *cough*
Ah alright. :o
=|

Sorry for asking this so much later but.. when I try to log-in it tells me I am writing the wrong username and password and when creating a game account it tells me my forum name and mail do not match with the information given to create a account but it does, can anyone help me?
Did you create a game account? On the side bar with Wiki and Forum, there's a Account Mgmt. Register there. Everything is case sensitive.
I'll try again then, that is where I tried registering.
Just tried it again I get this error.
Quote:Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly.

EDIT*
Nevermind it suddenly worked just like that. =.=
Was doing the precise same thing over and over then it worked.