Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Katheryn's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I find myself to be easy to get along with, I'm always there for people, always ready to help, whether it's about the Game, or otherwise. I'm not the argumentative sort, yet I do enjoy a good, sensible, discussion. I -VERY- rarely swear online, I've got a good sense of humour and I'm not easily offended.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the United Kingdom, or to be more exact, England. My Primary Language is English, as one would expect.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into the Warcraft World from Warcraft 3, I got involved in a Roleplaying Map and was hooked from the start, from Warcraft 3 I went to World of Warcraft and straight onto a Roleplaying Server, I was annoyed over the people seemingly not wishing to Roleplay, or those Roleplaying something that was just ridiculous in the Warcraft Lore, considering I'd studied up on all before I even started.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Seeing Reviews, this Server was shown to be the best there is, it seems to be strict in who joins, which for me merely shows that this server seems a great place to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all kinds, I'll sit in a pub having a casual drink, 'hop' to a different character, and start a Bar-Brawl in the same place. I enjoy the Core of Roleplay, not it's styles. I don't mind Roleplaying the powerless, the weakling, and in fact, enjoy playing something that's a little normal. I tend to Roleplay the Darker Side of things, not Evil, just Darker Fantasy, the Addict, the Arrogant, the Over-Zealous Crusader... The Courtesan.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoy Trolls and Blood Elves on the Horde side of things, but I tend to not restrict myself.
On the Class side of things, I've been known to Roleplay No Class, picking Warrior or Rogue, and just Roleplaying something that's fairly powerless. However, once again, I prefer not to restrict myself.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect this server to be great for RP, and to have a good atmosphere, the Introduction system seems to be good, and likely to keep out those who tend to create trouble.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I agree with most of the rules, and find I won't have to change myself to suit them which is a nice find.
I agree with not making a character purely for sexual reasons, however find the rule that says a character based on such a little strange, seeing as I have Roleplayed a Courtesan in the past, however I shall explain why I find that acceptable in the notes in the end.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ifni Keri'del was born a Quel'dorei, born into a Trading family, and a rich one at that. As a Child, she wanted for nothing, she cried and attention was given, she wanted something and it was given to her.

As Ifni grew, she learned little, she knew of the world and a few life skills, but she was without profession. She knew her lot in life, to be married into another Rich Family, her husband would provide the income she needed to keep the lifestyle she's always lived.

Time passed, as it always has, and suitors came and went. Then... Arthas, he who would bear a title much more terrible, and the Scourge, came to Quel'thalas, their grave eyes fixated on the Sunwell, their will bent on the reanimation of Kel'thuzad...

... and Silvermoon burned.

Ifni's life was ruined in that short time, her family dead, or Undead, her family's wealth stolen by the looters that were to follow, she survived in a fashion, luck more than anything.

As Silvermoon was recaptured and rebuilt, Ifni followed, her former home was long-gone, and without profession she was suddenly homeless, jobless... hopeless.

Ifni was homeless, lucky to survive, but sometimes, she felt it would've been better had she fallen with her family, she was forced to do anything for money, cleaning up, begging...

... performing certain 'favours' for certain 'gentlemen'.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

That story is my Courtesan character's past, however the past shows her more as a Prostitute, something she was in her past, but never in my Roleplay.

She joined a Courtesan guild pretty early in her creation, she wasn't made for the guild, but I knew that was where she belonged, the second I knew of it.

The Courtesan's were never Prostitutes, being more High-Class than that, a friendly conversation, a good night out, a rather interesting messenger, a gift to a friend, someone to hand out refreshments or even 'Arm Decoration' for a party.

In my whole time of RPing this character, I never once got asked for Sex ICly, if it had been asked, I'd of just said "It happened" and not emoted it.

I don't intend to transfer this character to CotH, I merely chose it for my story.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I do say the idea of a former prostitute intrigues me (Hurp de durp I know some of you looked at me funny then) and I was about to say that eRP based characters weren't allowed until I noticed that it was just a part of her past, which is why it seems interesting to me. In a nutshell I liked the story!

If you need anything throw me a PM here or a mail ingame!

-Maulbane.
Very interesting, the concept is wonderful. I'd love to RP with any of your characters when you're available, message me when i'm online in the server.

Welcome, with a much gracious emphasis on Welcome, to the server.