Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gtaboy107's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, i am Gtaboy107, and i love World Of Warcraft. RP is really much that i actually do when i play it. I like being a Shaman and a Tauren, because i really think that i've i play with a Tauren who is a Shaman, i can really play at my really best.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, i come from The Netherlands, and my primary language is Dutch, but i can speak German and English too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my friend on school played it, and said: ''Try World Of Warcraft! It's really great!'' But my mom didn't want me to buy it, because she doesn't like the idea of paying every month for a game, so i tried Private Servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i like RP really much, and i don't like PVP. RP is always calming me, and it's a real good one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think almost all of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think Tauren, becuase they are always great and i really like the body.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good RP server who is known for great players who will help you sometimes when you really need it, and ofcourse nice admins.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Always respect the people who are playing and when you show respect, you will get it back, so i really like the Respect tour.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, i walked in Thunder Bluff, and i was walking with my friend, and when we tried to get down with the elevator, my friend was not so quick, so i went down, and he fell and so he almost died. That was really funny. Then he wanted to fight and died. Yeah, my friend is not that smart.

If you want to know more, send me a PM! :)
Hey there!
Now, I don't want to be rude or anything but this is a really advanced type of RP we perform here.
We take grammar and spelling really serious.
You can always give it a shot around here though. We will try to help you as good as we can!

Respect for being a Dutchmen by the way, though Fryslân rules harder... You know that right?

I guess it's time for me to say:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde fellow Dutchman!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Dutch note: Voor jou mag het ook in het Nederlands.

Edit: Forgot to say that your story is -to- short, you might want to edit that.
Give it some juice! Get a real storyline running trough it. This is more like a joke.