Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I am having trouble getting in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there has been a flood of these recently but I have tried the things suggested in those forums and they don't seem to work for me.

I can log in and everything works fine then I get to this screen where I would usually would have picked CoTH (my only option) as my server but for some reason i am unable to do that.

You may notice that the "suggest a server" button is greyed out. Ive run a repair, checked my realms list, purged my cache. I feel like it's just something small I'm missing but need help. I should also mention I'm working with Vista Basic
You've checked the box where it says United States, right...?
Well that did it Haha. Which brings me to another problem entirely some of my textures including most everything for my UI and all the buttons in my option screen seem to be missing. I've run a repair check and it picked up nothing... could this be the result of a bad patch?
It could be of a bad patch or a bad installation.
In case anyone else see's this and has a similar problem I found the answer. It has nothing to do with patch and installation and everything to do with drivers. When I updated to the new patch I outdated my graphics drivers. So the fix is simple. Go to your computer's website and download the latest drivers re-start your computer and everthing should be running fine.

**If not I also saw a few bypassing techniques in my forum searching.
You might also have an add-on being a pain. It's quite possible.