Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello - My Intro, for you reading pleasure >>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Me? As a player :o --- Well, i'm a storyteller, i love lore -- I've been playing in the Warcraft Mud since Warcraft 2, I consistently find myself reading more, and more WC Lore, it's rich, and i love it! --- Anyways, enough about that, as i said i'm a fan of STing, i enjoy creating, and executing stories - I Really enjoy when they come together I've played Retail WoW Since 2004, i've tried a few RPPRivate Servers, fell in love with a dedicated community - As such are the ilk of RPPrivate Servers, and thats me -As- a player in a nut shell!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm From the U.S. - Florida to be exact, i speak English :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Back in the mid 90's with WC2:BNE

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i got to looking at your rules, noticed the loot/Xp, among the professionalism of the site structure, that and i found quite a few referrals from trusted sources pointing this way >.>

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy shadowy-cult like RP, that typically climaxes in some sort of Epic moment, i like to build it up over days, weeks or even months, then close it with something few ever forget, the stuff of legends :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Equally speaking, i'm an Orc/Human fan - They both are so interesting to me, Humans are amazing due to their ability to range from Noble, and Righteous to downright evil, and ruffian - Orcs or rather Demonic Blood Lusted Orcs are interesting to me because they are when pointed in the right direction a swarm of metal and death that can ensue all that stand before them --

What are your expectations of this server?:
Professional GMs, Fun - Enjoyable Community, Drama free :P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the strict introductions, i mean if people are gonna properly introduce themselves, the chances that other preceding rules will be broke are nearly nil, it's a great filter meant to catch rule breakers pre-criminal act, i like, i like.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

OK --- FAIR WARNING, It's pretty long -- This is one i been working on for sometime, it's far from Complete.

The Divine Madness
A Warcraft Story.

"So divine, so faithful, so committed, so doomed are they" - Came the thought to him, as he settled down beneath a willow tree. It was nearlly mid-day, the heat was uncomfortable, but welcomed, for he spent much too much time in the brutal cold of Northrend. "Aurtha!", came a sweet and soft voice, "Aurtha, where are you - The Festival is about to begin". Aurtha von Blackhammer, Formerly a Paladin of the Silver Hand, stood up, and brushed off the dirt from his trousers, "I'm over here Keshiana.", as he reached down to pick up his golden clad breastplate, he looked up to be greeted by 2 wide brown eyes, a slender woman in her early 30's stood there smiling, he returned the smile. Aurtha's presence was always warming to others, a solid man of some age, broad shoulders, golden hair that matched his gold clad armor, braided into 2 separate braids on each side of his head, musclar arms the kind that are forged in the heat of endless battle, many would be frightened of such a man, one whom you would not like to anger, but not Aurtha, few met him that did not like him, and those that didn't normally lived on the wrong side of Kingdom law. "Well Then Keshi, you gonna stare, or lead the way?", The woman caught her own emotions, then blushed "I'm sorry Mi'lord, i've just never seen you with out your battle Garments, it's humble to know under all that Armor and muscle is a sweet man", Aurtha studied the girl for a moment, then sighed "No need for title's Keshi, the Silver hand is no more, i am no longer a Paladin, so please no more formalities, les you mean to mock me", again overwhelmed with emotion "No, i don't mean to tease, or mock you - nevermind that it's still a far walk to Goldshire, are you ready?" - "Lead the way Keshi".
It was true, the mighty Paladin order The Silver Hand, no longer existed - That thought alone Aurtha could handle, for he was among Uther's Personal Guards when Arthas Menethril, Prince of Lorderon, Paladin of the Silver Hand passed down that very order so long ago, in front of the gates of the city known as Stratholme, it was the news he was told upon returning home from Northrend that he could not bare, that His King was dead. Aurtha chose after the disbandment of the Silver Hand to remain with his Prince for above all else Aurtha's loyalties were to lord, and land. Aurtha understood what took place at Stratholme, was a culling to remove an infected limb before it could infact disease the entire body, so it did not pain Aurtha do see the deed done, only to see what it did to his Prince, and more so his next order following the horrific act he had just witnessed, was to prepare to move out to the frozen wastes of Northrend, a land far north, further then most men of the Arathi Empire have ever sailed. Time moved slowly in the frozen wastes of Northrend, almost as if the bitter cold even slowed the sands of time, for Aurtha can not recall how long he waited for his prince to return, and issue the order to set sail for warmer waters, and for home. Uther Lightbringer was the one to bring the order, directly from the King, Aurtha never saw the Prince, but he set sail on the ship his commanded, with the few men left under his leadership.
Storms pounded Aurtha's command vessle for weeks on the voyage home forcing him to set port in Silvermoon, the Golden City of the Quel'dorei, or High Elves as they were called in the Kingdom's common tongue, Aurtha had always enjoyed his trips to Silvermoon, the Elves enjoyed his company, as did he theirs, but this time something wasn't right, the Elven Prince Kael'Thas Sunstrider boarded his ship at port, with a full armed gaurd, demanding to know Artha's location. Aurtha explained he returned home on the King's command, and what ensued in the north - It was then he was told the black news that shattered the foundation of his faith, life, existance. Prince Arthas had beat his ship home, upon he was given a hero's reception for defeating the Dreadlord known as Mal'Ganis - The same being many blamed for the deadly diseases that plagued so much of the northern kingdoms, it was at this moment, Artha's murdered his father King Terenas Menethil II, and usurped the Throne of the most powerful Human Kingdom. Furthermore news had come that Arthas had lost his soul, and sanity, and now sought to kill his own people as the very thing Paladins hate most, the Dreaded Death Knight.
A cool wind passed through the modest court yard that the village of Goldshire surrounded, Goldshire was just on the outskirts of the newly rebuilt capital of Stormwind, one of the Southern Human Kingdoms, Rules by (King's Name), Stormwind had suffered much in the matters of war, even razed by the Demonic Enslaved Orcish Horde, it was reclaimed and made anew, it was here in this Kingdom, Aurtha sought to go, and forget the horrors he saw, and the pain that cut him deeper then any steel and scarred him uglier then any magic could. "Aurtha, what troubles you, laddie?", Came a deep voice, Aurtha turned to see a shadow, not much taller then a young boy, but stout and wider then an horse,"Ah Ragamir, you know, even if i'm hundreds of miles from it, i can still feel the ill news in the north", Ragamir - Was a Dwarf, or descendants of the Earthen race, a stoutly race with strength beyond belief, and for the most part, good will, and good at drinking - "Aye, laddie, is a dark age we've entered, but we shall endure, far too long have the good men done so", Looking unhappy with answered Aurtha just simply sighed, and looked up towards to the evening night. "Ragamir, it is not the manner of times i'm concerned about, its those very good men i'm worried about..", at this Ragamir quirked an eyebrow "Well then laddie, sounds to me as if you got something of an issue that could worry us both", Aurtha just stared at his old friend for some time, and then nodded - "I've seen it, more than once, we Paladins we are empowered by our passion for divine will, and redemption through protection, sometimes, that can be too much, i fear my Prince's desire to save his people clouded his judgement, and even so drove him to madness, a madness i feel onset by that very Divine will, a Divine madness if you could imagine such a thing, perhaps the payment for the power the light blesses upon us, or perhaps we have no right to wield such power, for we only aid in the shadows and dark agendas of the unfaithful". Ragamir took in what was said with a swig of ale, "Well laddie, i can't say for things that are above me, i tried my hand at knighthood long ago, i found that i could be swayed by a fine lass, and a foamy ale far too easily to stay true to devotions required, and as such i find my place" Ragamir then patted a dagger sheathed, and below it a pouch filled with various "tools" used by a Rogue in their trade of questionable deeds - "Sometimes we are force upon ye path, and sometimes, we find the path ourselves, but at ye tip of it all, i'll tell ye laddie, it's all about how you walk it that determines if it is right for ye, aye i've done my bit of dirty deeds, but i've never hurt one who didn't deserve it, and i never touched a lass who didn't want it, i may walk a path quite bit different for ye my tall friend, but i walk it with good in me heart. Aurtha studied the dwarf for a moment, then looking almost disgusted "You are wise my friend, but i hope there is more to the Prince betrayal then that which he was an evil man pretending to be good, but i see how one who can walk the path of righteous walk it in the fashion of darkness, i shall think some more on this, Good Night friend, enjoy the celebration", Aye - laddie, you should do the same.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Can i haz a cheezburgerz?
Quote:Can i haz a cheezburgerz?

Best. Ending. Ever.

It's a shame no one replied to your introduction yet! You seem like a really interesting person to RP with!
I must admit, I didn't take the time to read your story yet but I -have- to. You made me curious!

Quote:What are your expectations of this server?:
Professional GMs, Fun - Enjoyable Community, Drama free :P

Professional GMs: Check
Fun: Check
Enjoyable Community: Check
Drama Free: Err... Check?

Aaaanyway! Welcome to the server!
If you have anything you want to know, you are -always- free to PM me.
I'll try to answer as good as I can!
Right, I will have to remind you ONE thing though...

Please capitalize your "i's". I'm sure that it's somewhere in the rules.

Other then that, welcome to the server :D