Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ukarai's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I really enjoy Roleplaying, I am very social, and prefer to level in groups then by myself. I am very creative and imaginative, and love writing short-stories. I hate Arguments, Racists, and big dogs. :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in Utah, USA and speak English and a little German. I do not wish to go into detail, for I do not feel comfortable..

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My brother has been playing World Of Warcraft since it came out, and that's how I learned about it. I made a WoW Account shortly after Burning Crusade came out, and hated leveling.. I would get bored, Roleplay for hours, and never got past level 60. Roleplaying is one of my favorite things to do : )

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've been looking for a good WoW Roleplay server for a while now, and finally decided to google it. Surprisingly enough, this server popped up. It looked really interesting! And, the fact that RP is REQUIRED makes it ten times better then any of the others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Usually I will just roleplay as whatever I feel like.. I enjoy Roleplaying as a Guard, a no-good Pick Pocket, and a valiant Knight of Stormwind!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I do not know if I can choose one favorite race/class, for I love them all. (Excluding Priests, Trolls, and Warlocks.) Although if I had to make the decision.. Then I would say my favorite race is a Night Elf. They have interesting Lore, and are generally awesome. My favorite class.. Hmm, now that's a hard one. So I will tell you my favorite CLASSES. Rogue, Warrior, Mage, Shaman. : ). I love Mages because they rely on Intelligence to crush their enemies with fierce bolts of frost, flame, and the power of Arcane Magic. Warriors are enjoyable, for they charge into battle and slice through multiple enemies at a time with their Cleave abilities, and Bladestorm/Whirlwind. Shaman's are a favorite aswell, for they heal, and can do Melee/Ranged DPS. : ) Rogues can stealth, and sneak past their enemies, then ambush them while they're not paying attention! >:D

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope there will be constant roleplaying, and have a friendly community. : )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect towards others! This means not swearing at eachother randomly, telling people they "Fail" At RPing, or refusal to help someone out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"As Alaysinna crosses the lush-green field, she seems to have no worries in the world. Her face is expressionless, and her long hair flows in the wind. The field resembles a raging ocean, tall grass bellowing in the wind."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Yeah.. How do I create an In-Game account? It said I had to post something in the Introductions.. thing..
Welcome to the server!
It's in the upper right corner! The game account creation that is.