Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dwm273 Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well to start off I have been playing Warcraft for about four years now and have been taken with the lore of the game. I originally played on a PvE server and raided up too Ulduar before becoming bored, I then moved on to a RP server were I spent a considerable amount of time. I'm a pretty loyal guy when it comes to guilds and I usually stay with one till the bitter end(Raid Drama , etc.).
I recently quit due money issues and Expansion waiting period I basically quit due to the repetitive nature of the game and hope your server can give me what I want.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off playing Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne and loved the games. When World of Warcraft came out I was pretty quick to jump on it and eventually found that some of my Real-life friends played so I stuck with them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for the RP aspect of the game and when I found the site and the wiki I was overjoyed. It's also the organization of the wiki that got my attention and how well laid out it is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the old style Tavern RP but with a mix of exploration of the world, and searching ancient ruins for lost artifacts and pieces of history.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves - Their history along with their architecture it always makes me think of great empires and ancient cultures.

Rogue - Iv always had an affinity for the class and loved the ability to wield two weapons at once. More importantly I love the gear and equipment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Meet new people, RP with a guild, and try some RP events.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule on Maturity and how to deal with things in a reasonable manner.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A chill, winters night had set on the ruins, pale moonlight illuminated the rocky area casting an eerie glow on the eroded stone. Tufts of dead grass could be seen in all manner of places, snow lay out on the ancient stone adding to its aged look.

Walking swiftly through the ruins, a torch in hand a man could be seen. A thick cloak was pulled tightly around him, and a bundle of scrolls hung loosely from his left arm.

Stopping abruptly Dalmier turned to face what looked to be a collapsed temple of some unknown deity. Time had not been kind to the place of worship and much of the four wall's were now gone. Silently Dalmier stepped over the ruined stonework and moved into the center of the temple.

Kneeling down on the cracked foundation Dalmier slid his hand across the chipped rock, shifting broken stone before finally running his hand along a rusted iron handle. Gripping the cool metal Dalmier pulls back with a jerk, a thin sheet of stone comes loose, laying this to the side Dalmier climbs down what looks to be a latter of sorts built into a square hole. Stopping Dalmier gives several swift tugs on the stone sheet before it slides back into place. Looking far down the shaft a orange glow can be seen, Dalmier moves in a relaxed speed before finally dropping the last five feet. Dalmier looks around at his surroundings before walking farther in, all around books can be seen, on wooden tables, piled several feet high on chairs and laying in random piles in the corner. Torches light the room showing a small living abode with simple furnishing. Sighing Dalmier toss's his scroll bag onto a empty seat before kicking off his boots and scrambling onto a hammock hanging from the celling three feet of the ground.

Dalmier looks up at the white stone celling before saying "Finally home with my books" then pull's the cloak tight and drifts asleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
May not be on regularly due to School projects and work.
Anyway's that what I got thank you.
Ah! An explorer eh? You might want to RP with my Jorvad then!
Oh and ofcourse. A reply to your introduction requires a warm...

Welcome!

Don't worry about -having- to be online. We understand that everyone has a life besides World of Warcraft.