Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm very much into roleplaying, even though I only started a few years ago. I love creating stories for my characters and really immersing myself into a community of the same kind of folks. I'm into all kinds of RPing whether it be group or one on one. I'm trying to sound unique here because I'm sure all of this sounds very....BORING....but I seriously enjoy a nice group of people who are looking for the same thing I am...creative writing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Alberta, Canada....I speak mostly english and a little french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played retail for a few years. I enjoyed it a lot, but school and work got in the way, so I had to eventually quit. Now that I have a little more time on my hands, I decided go the private server route. You know how hard it is to find a decent private RP server out there? Insane!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, like I mentioned before, there really aren't that many RP servers to choose from. The ones that I have tried didn't deliver. I'm hoping it will be different here. I have a feeling it will. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds! I'm open to a lot of different scenarios and situations! Fighting can be fun sometime, if you're not fighting with a god modder, or someone who thinks they're invincible. I'm actually one to take a hit or lose an RP fight if it makes the story interesting. Too many people want to be the hero and win every duel.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm an alliance guy through and through....so sorry to you hordies out there. The only horde class I could maybe see myself playing is tauren, because they're so damn cuddly and adorable, but also can kick some serious butt. I usually roleplay as a human or night elf. I also go for the human paladin combo, which you can count on being my main. Don't worry though, he's not going to be some self-rightious fanatic. I also love mages, and hope there is a active wizard guild somewhere here... :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope this server delivers. I'd like to meet some nice people and have some fun here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the idea of earning your keep here by participating in Rp regularly and showing that you're really dedicated to creating great storylines and following proper RP etiquette.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"You expect me to believe that Uther himself is speaking to you through this battered old book? Instead of staying here where you belong, supporting your tired old mother and keeping with family tradition, you're going on some quest to fufill your destiny as a lightbringer? Are you out of your mind, child? I didn't raise any fools in this family."

Antoine turns around, grabbing the book and gives his mother a smirk before running out of the door.

"I'll be sure to write, Ma! Watch after the chickens for me!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of right now....maybe I'll have something for you later. ;)
Welcome to the server!

Antoine Wrote:or night elf
Another one for my collection! 8D <3

Antoine, another Night Elf player Wrote:active wizard guild somewhere here
The Sparkspin Academy of Magic, lead by Archmage Lethys T. Sparkspin the Gnome of cuddliness. By the amazing Secrettom. /sagenod

Also, remember to /join chat when you're in-game! And feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :D

Have fun and enjoy CotH!